Art Of War

INSTIGATOR
Personally, when straight people say to me I have nothing against gay people followed by a socially poltie explanation.

My mind goes PFFTTTT, wait and see.

I do not mean to be so jaded, just my personal experience and observations.

How many times have you found out someone you know that professed this to have talk smack behind your back or the gay communities back?

I realize some of this smack is to with the social politics and those people are still growing and maturing. I give them the benefit and of the doubt positively.

The ones who sit back quietly and detest gays and do not protest about gay rights, I find repulsive as they do not want to be seen as negative people.

A gay person wanting a straight person to protest gay rights?
WTF?

I believe someone should stand up for what they belief in, even their heart is in the right place but conclusions are erroneous.

What say you all?

I often hear straight guys discussing gays in public...such discussions are often hilarious as most dudes say "I am never touching another guy, not interested in men" but then a handsome ripped athlete passes by and they all stare at him...deep down they want to try it but are too scared of being branded a fag by their friends.

That's how all boys are brought up - homosexuals are dangerous deviants who spread disease and should be avoided at all costs...Ultimately our upbringing will determine how tolerant we are to people who have different sexual preferences from our own.

I often hear straight guys discussing gays in public...such discussions are often hilarious as most dudes say "I am never touching another guy, not interested in men" but then a handsome ripped athlete passes by and they all stare at him...deep down they want to try it but are too scared of being branded a fag by their friends.

Good example about what I mean about social politics.

That's how all boys are brought up - homosexuals are dangerous deviants who spread disease and should be avoided at all costs...Ultimately our upbringing will determine how tolerant we are to people who have different sexual preferences from our own.

Input=Output

End of the day it is up to the individual to realize they have wrong inputs which leads to wrong outputs. Takes time, life experience and courage.

I agree.

How old are you btw? You sound rather experienced on gay issues!

Meatpie,

I am 33.

Just have a lot of life experience via personal experience and loads of observation of others and research on the many topics I am interested in.

I do not consider myself well versed in gay issues as I live my life the way I want to on my own terms and not how someone want me to behave or life as a gay guy eg, I am not going to act like a drama queen or do this or do that because that is what gay people do. I am who I am, My name is and this is who I am, I can't be more gay, more metal, more country etc, cos that is not who I am.

Therefore my gay circle is very limited.

At times I get frustrated by being labelled as having issues with my gayness due to not behaving more gay?
More gay? by whose standards?

And I hate being labelled a straight acting gay!!!

I am me who happens to be gay, I do not let this be the overriding factor on who I am. Not my style.

I mainly avoid gay issues as I feel they do not affect me, however I realized this year I need to be more supportive of the gay community as I am gay myself, so it has been a painful journey for me getting more involved with gay issues.

You are not that old. Do you have a boyfriend?

No, Single and playing the field.

Need someone who can stimulate me mentally as well as in the bedroom as I have extremely high levels in both areas I get bored with people easily and they in turn find me too much lol.

By the way, cute new face pic!!!!

Curious to know how much of a bully you are? (referring to a previous of yours)
For curiosity sake I am very curious to know if I can overcome your bullying ways physically and psychologically and beat you at your own game.
I am stressing this is not me hitting on you sexually, it is just that I like good challenge.

What's your star sign?

I have a history of violence yes, beat up a couple of dudes, sometimes with no reason just out of boredom. I am not proud of that.

Western star sign is Gemini
Chinese stat sign is Monkey

They have very similar characteristics, so I deem myself Double Trouble.

I am very fortunate that I realized the weak traits of my star signs and decided to turn these negatives into positives the best I can.

What are you star sign(s)?

ps:- Are you prone to suffering from blind rage?

I asked about your star sign because I suspected you were a Gemini...just from your posts, lol! :tognue2:

I am a Gemini as well and I have had episodes of blind rage yes. :frown:

:excellent::excellent:BRAVO Meat Pie,

I am impressed and my respect for you has just gone up.

Reason for this, I have been trying myself to guess peoples star signs for years and can be a very hard feat to pull off.

Also, PHEW, my guess that you were a Gemini was correct.
I was thinking Leo at first and then I went no way MP is a Leo, not like the other Leo's I know.

One of the factors which made me settle for Gemini was blind rage and some of the things you said about your life, like you tend to make hurtful accusations and your bully tactics, which is a Gemini trait.

I am glad I got yours right as I felt I was right but at the same time went hmmmm.

I am guessing you gave some hell as a kid growing up due to being Gemini and having a temper problem and maybe something people remember you by?

Blind rage, I am glad I have had my temper under control since 2008, but it is a struggle at times, I just want to let rip and explode like the hulk to get rid of the pent up energy.

I have been stuck responding back for the last 30mins or so, my past is flashing in my head and the hurtful accusations I made to people designed to hurt them the most and my temper as a kid growing up.

I realize fully now and finally accept that this is part of a Gemini trait and I need to from time to time just let loose like the hulk.

The hulk/Banner is what I feel like inside combined with crouching tiger and hidden dragon.
Hulk/Banner, due to I loved it when Banner said "the secret is I always am angry", cos that is how I felt inside.
Crouching tiger/hidden dragon, due to the lessons in trust and betrayal made me a crouching tiger sitting in the background people watching and assessing the situation continuously trying hard to keep calm until I loose patient or they cross the line and my inner dragon comes out.

When my hulk and inner dragon comes out I am determined to destroy the other person(s) who fucked me off so badly totally and utterly in the style of Count of Monte Cristo.

I also realize fully now that I have converted my rage issues into more Machiavellian and Art of War tactics, mainly due to my spiritual mystic occult side which leads to me practicing being nicer to people and thinking before I react prematurely. It kills me at times!!!!

As a Gemini, be proud of yourself, I can tell you have come far as a Gemini.
I truly am sorry for your hurt and loss, this coming from one Gemini to another.

If you haven't already, make peace with your anger like Banner has as I know it is a part of your natural traits and from personal experience you need to make peace with these natural traits and not deny and repress it or try and cut it out or succumb social pressures to conform, you can only deny your natural traits so long before you start getting explosive, therefore you need to find a way to convert this anger healthily.

I have to admit that converting this anger can only do so much, I have been constantly feeling like smashing something or someone.....lol....

Anyways,

Geminis are very special people and once they can overcome the negative barriers and hurdles that come with being a Gemini they have the ability to be really successful and powerful, due to the creativity and outside of the box thinking that comes along with being a Gemini, which makes them excellent problem solvers and able to come up with awesome new ideas, plus there is no off switch in a Geminis mind, always ideas running around.

The observations I have made for Geminis, is that a lot fail to put their revolutionary ideas into solid reality....shame that.

Another realization has hit me, ohhhh......a Gemini got CDG up and running....not surprised....so I am now going to use this site as a sign of Gemini creativity!!!!!

SerialStalkerNZ

ps:- What gave me away as a Gemini? Need to know lol

I truly am sorry for your hurt and loss, this coming from one Gemini to another.

Thanks man, I really had a dream boyfriend until February - athletic, hairy, beautiful model in the face, kind and caring...

I was so happy I had a permanent hardon, he let me suck his feet, dude had the most amazing feet.

We broke up and it really hurt me when I found out he was lying to me...He betrayed me and went on to live with a girl...It left me with such a nasty feeling at one point it got so bad I was starting to become suspicious of everybody.

What gave me away as a Gemini? Need to know lol

You talk too much and you seem very knowledgable on a wide variety of topics. :cute wink:

How typical...erh :come and get me:

We broke up and it really hurt me when I found out he was lying to me...He betrayed me and went on to live with a girl...It left me with such a nasty feeling at one point it got so bad I was starting to become suspicious of everybody.

Meat Pie,

Totally understand your point, due to Geminis being so perceptive and having a strong gut instincts they can work out things very very quickly, and know that you figured out quickly how deep the deception went.

Geminis do not normally give their trust and loyalty freely so when they do commit commit to that someone and that someone betrays them it is more devastating to them.

In saying this, Geminis are very bad at sulking and feeling sorry for themselves due to this, which can immobilize them until they shake it off.

If you are at this point, I know you will shake it off, as being a Gemini, I eventually get bored and move on.

You talk too much and you seem very knowledgable on a wide variety of topics.
cute%20wink.gif

How typical...erh
come%20and%20get%20me.gif

Is this you asking me politely to stop talking so much?:come and get me:
Trying to get a Gemini to shut up? Impossible!!!! :Owned:
(No matter how much that Gemini tries)
Geminis tend to have one speed and that speed is FULL AHEAD!!!

Geminis are very curious and are very good at following their curiosity wherever they may take them and Geminis have a Not Justified Enough response and keep on digging until it makes enough sense.

I know you yourself know a lot on different subject matter, please keep on posting them!!!! :please:I am a fan of these posting of yours.

Yes, very typical indeed!!!!:cheers:

ps:- You are the very first Gemini that I have total respect for:wdaphack:
This is due to I avoid other Geminis due to their negative and destructive tendencies.....finally liking and respecting another Gemini....:wdaphack:?
LMFAO!!!!

Last edited:
You are the very first Gemini that I have total respect for:wdaphack:
This is due to I avoid other Geminis due to their negative and destructive tendencies.....finally liking and respecting another Gemini....:wdaphack:?
LMFAO!!!!

:damn wtf: To be honest I think it's kinda lame to avoid people just because of their star sign.

:damn wtf: To be honest I think it's kinda lame to avoid people just because of their star sign.

I know!!!! I know!!!!!
Had bad experiences with certain other star signs, that was why:peace:

Hi,

I've enjoyed reading your conversation here :) and I agree with the initial statement of "Art Of War". Personally I may add I do not like gays who carry their sexual orientation like a banner in front of them, e.g. "I'm gay and I proud of it". I think this is just a fact, just normal not a thing to be especially proud of it.

Concerning star signs:

I, as an Aries, like Gemini. I did not believed in that a long time. But sometimes I noticed my best friends and workmates with I can work best together are either Leo, Sagittarius, Aquarius or Gemini. In most books about star sign these are the signs are told to be most "compatible" to me. And actually it does - amazing! :)

As from my personal experience with Gemini (my mother is one): they are difficult to understand to me but they often can handle my personal characteristics as an Aries very well - this is nearly perfect in an working team: the Gemini works out the social strategy/tactic and I crush through the doors and walls as necessary. The main problem for me is sometimes Gemini can turn and explode emotionally within less than a second. I learned just to step aside in such moments :)

P.S.: my chines one is a fire dragon.

Last edited:
Hi,

I've enjoyed reading your conversation here :) and I agree with the initial statement of "Art Of War". Personally I may add I do not like gays who carry their sexual orientation like a banner in front of them, e.g. "I'm gay and I proud of it". I think this is just a fact, just normal not a thing to be especially proud of it.

Concerning star signs:

I, as an Aries, like Gemini. I did not believed in that a long time. But sometimes I noticed my best friends and workmates with I can work best together are either Leo, Sagittarius, Aquarius or Gemini. In most books about star sign these are the signs are told to be most "compatible" to me. And actually it does - amazing! :)

As from my personal experience with Gemini (my mother is one): they are difficult to understand to me but they often can handle my personal characteristics as an Aries very well - this is nearly perfect in an working team: the Gemini works out the social strategy/tactic and I crush through the doors and walls as necessary. The main problem for me is sometimes Gemini can turn and explode emotionally within less than a second. I learned just to step aside in such moments :)

P.S.: my chines one is a fire dragon.

Found this amusing and near accurate.

Your description of Aries crushing through the doors and walls as necessary, lol, that perfectly describes what I find Aries irritating.
I as a Gemini have learnt to side step Aries at these times as well.
Gemini and Aries make a perfect team?:not sure: At this point in time, only in it is mutually beneficial for both or else I stay clear away from Aries in general.
I stay away from Roosters also.

Back