Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in Brazil, 29-year-old Andreza Souza dos Santos was stabbed to death by her girlfriend Leila Assunção. Here's the translated description made by BestGore:

29 year old Andreza Souza dos Santos was found dead with several stab wounds through her body, inside her house located in Rua Pau Rosa, Monte das Oliveiras neighborhood in Zona Norte de Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil.

Victim’s brother, who did not want to be identified, works as a security guard during the night and when he returned home early morning on February 6, 2017, he found Andreza dead in a pool of blood in the living room.

The woman identified by the name of Leila Assunção, with whom Andreza had a romantic relationship, is the main suspect in the murder. She was seen leaving the property as the day cleared, entering her car, hurried and looking nervous, according to one of the neighbors of the victim.

Police officers from the Homicide department said there were no signs of burglary or robbery at the property. Not even Andreza’s cell phone was taken, which completely abrogated the robbery followed by death hypothesis.

A DEHS (Delegacia Especializada em Homicídios e Sequestros) team has been trying to locate the woman suspected of killing Andreza, but as of this post she remains at large.

According to Andreza’s brother, the victim had a troubled relationship with Leila Assunção, which often involved fights and physical assaults, and had been trying to end the relationship because of Leila’s violent temperament and unhealthy jealousy. Leila reportedly threatened to take Andreza’s life if she ever thought of breaking up with her.

I can't find their Facebook accounts as of now.

NOTES: I omitted a photo which doesn't show her dead body. But, I included the suspect's photo. Finally. notice Andreza's rigor mortis especially on her legs.

Sonia Rodrigues Maio

45-year-old Sonia Rodrigues Maio, who was recently released from jail due to drug charges, was stabbed to death on December 9, 2016.

NOTE: Although I did not omit any photos within the set, these photos however are not chronologically arranged.

Crazy morgue girls return in our Secret Room join today and don't miss high quality uncenosred morgue sets. We have thousands of photos, not hundreds but thousands.

can you please give me a link to buy elite members? i want to try the secret room~~!

14-year-old Milena Meireles Lopes was stabbed in the back that resulted in her death. Notice the lividity.

49-year-old Maria Nazaré Lourenço was shot to death by her husband 47-year-old José Alexandre da Silva due to marital problems.

32-year-old drug trafficker Erigleide Ramos de Lima a.k.a. Grega was shot around 12 times. First responders arrived, but pronounced her dead on the scene.

20-year-old Mirian Fabiane da Costa Marques was found dead. Her cause of death is undetermined, but her manner of death is likely a homicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back