Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been away for a long time, but I'm glad I was able to get back here to see all this new stuff!

45-year-old Simone Gonçalves da Silva was shot once in the head and once in the abdomen. She died on the scene.

Last edited:
Julie Anne Abella

This is my first time to post about a Malaysian case, although the deceased is a Filipina.

Overseas Filipino Worker Julie Anne Abella, who worked as a caregiver in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and native of Bauang, La Union, Philippines, was found dead at Hotel Dragon Inn on April 8, 2017 in Kuala Lumpur. An autopsy result shows that she died of internal hemorrhage due to hypertension, thus her manner of death is ruled a natural death, and not a homicide that was previously commented on Facebook posts.

This was Julie Anne's Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/julieann.abella.33

Video:

Last edited:
Correction on Maria Juana's case: She was found dead on April 9, and not on April 10. Meaning, her decomposition was enough at that time to look like in those photos due to extreme heat and humidity in Zamboanga City from the time she was killed.

36-year-old Valderlane Ferreira Reis was shot on the right side of her neck to death by her 33-year-old husband Moisés de Jesus Rocha.

17-year-old Caliane Sales was shot to death while shielding her boyfriend during the exchange of gunfire.

55-year-old Alice Pereira Santos was shot to death.

NOTE: I omitted some photos which do not show her dead body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back