Status
Not open for further replies.
8-year-old Janna Jacobe was found suffocated to death in her car in Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines on January 3, 2017.

Sorry if these pictures as well as the news video are censored. But, you can see her soles.

Here's the video transcription entitled "Young girl, found dead after being left sleeping inside the car":

Anchor (don't know his name): An 8-year-old girl was found suffocated to death inside her car in her car. Her aunt did not notice that the girl was sleeping. Jen Calimon, returning.

Jen Calimon (reporter): Joan [Papa] cannot believe that her family trip last Tuesday [January 3, 2017] was the last time with her foster child Janna Jacobe alive. 8-year-old Janna was suffocated to death after being left inside her car. At 3:00 AM yesterday [January 3, 2017], they got home from a family trip. They slept together, and they woke up at 7:00 AM, Joan finally noticed that the girl was missing.

Joan Papa (victim's guardian): When I entered the house at 7:00 AM, I asked the child seated next to the girl. I asked if Janna was there. She was sleeping while being left inside the car. That was when we were alerted that she was left inside.

Jen Calimon (reporter): The car was immediately searched, and the girl was found there. She was lifeless and became pale. The dead body of 8-year-old girl Janna was found at the backseat of her car. Her fellow passengers told that they did not notice that she was not included when they got out of their car. Joan was deeply emotional regarding her foster child's tragic death.

Joan Papa (victim's guardian): We don't really know. God knows. I didn't accept that I didn't tell to help her. Even though she did not come from me [Meaning, not her biological daughter], I grew her up. I love her. I cannot accept that she accidentally died.

The child will be undergoing autopsy to determine whether there was a foul play. Even though the accident is ruled out, Joan's husband, who is the car driver, will face "negligence resulting in homicide" when the incident happened. Umaaksyon [lit. "doing action", came from Aksyon (Action), which is the news program of TV5], Jen Calimon, News5.

-----
Notice the rigor mortis on her left arm.

An autopsy result showed that no foul play occurred at the time of incident. But still, the car driver named Victor Papa, Joan's husband, will still face "negligence resulting in homicide".

Additional info: Janna was locked up inside her car for SIXTEEN HOURS. Lack of ventilation and high temperature inside the car are the factors that can cause suffocation and dehydration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back