Status
Not open for further replies.
Andréia de Jesus Oliveira was shot once in the chest to death on her 25th birthday.

Notice her dead soles, as well as her exposed left breast because she did not wear bra at the time of her murder.

Also, I omitted some photos which do not show her dead body.

More photos, however not in chronological order; also, both ImageBam and Imgbox don't work as of now, so I have to upload on another image hosting site

And, a video

Oh, god damn, baby, look the fuck OUT.
When I first realized I had a shooting/necro fetish, it was fantasies about gorgeous babes like these being shot up. Every day at work, I'd scope out the really hot, stacked bitches in my office and imagine them being gunned down in spy-assassin scenarios. Then, in my early 20s, once I got comfortable with my bisexuality, my fantasies became almost exclusively about myself being shot dead and fucked.

Still, I get raging hard and cum in buckets imagining bangin' babes like these eating lead. Whenever I'm in Puerto Vallarta and spot some raging hottie like this in a bar on the beach, I can't stop imagining her as some cartel big shot's bitch, caught stealing from the boss and getting her sweet, hot ass blown away like this.

Holy shit, finally, some really boomin' hotties in this thread. What a couple of massively-stacked, fresh kills.
Somewhere in Rio or Sao Paolo, between this bitch and the hottie in your last post, a morgue attendant is having himself a big night.
Too bad there's no photos of her with her top pulled up and a good clear view of the bullet wounds in her tits... or some video.

Thanks a bunch. This shit's crazy hot.

There's actual necrophilla pictures of a dude in a morgue somewhere in Brazil, if i post will i get banned?
You won't get banned for posting that but the way you worded that, it sounds like it's about a dead guy. Unless I'm wrong and it's about a dead girl then please, post them in this thread. :p

Latin american morgues are full of young beautiful woman corpses. Why not to try make contacts with morticians from Brasil for example?

There's actual necrophilla pictures of a dude in a morgue somewhere in Brazil, if i post will i get banned?

I think I saw them on reddit, I was about to post them as well. They seem pretty legit.
I assumed they were from Brazil because of the morgue slab with those weird bars the girls were laying on.

A Filipina was found floating and bloating off the coast of Escalante, Negros Occidental, Philippines today, July 1, 2017. She sustained a gunshot wound to her shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back