Status
Not open for further replies.

It would be interesting to know how that went for her? Looks like maybe a rescue effort going on? Maybe they got to her in time to revive her? A woman that appears to be small and very light, may have trouble hanging herself efficiently. Depending on what she used, it might take some serious struggling and a little time for it to tighten up enough for her to really start strangling her.

Well since Muchivo wasn't posting them and since the original posts on reddit got deleted, along with the pics, before I could ask over there where did he got these or if he knows this necrolord guy, I'm posting them here.
Be your own judges, but they look very real for me.

Made a reverse search and I found these other two, but with watermarks from a russian site.
No other hits yet.

they are totally real. I was wondering the same thing, who is this necrolord? Maybe some of the forum elites or mods have answers. I feel like if anyone has some answers, its here.:pass out:

they are totally real. I was wondering the same thing, who is this necrolord? Maybe some of the forum elites or mods have answers. I feel like if anyone has some answers, its here.:pass out:

Dude, everything stuff posted here is a real, so no one is banned for its sharing. Have any more of these pics?

Last edited:
OMG, freaking AMAZING! I want to hang with this guy....WOW! Necro dude, could you use a wingman? More More!!!

We have to connect with this guy truly spectacular necro stuff. Meanwhile some China pics to enjoy for your Sunday evening.

Well since Muchivo wasn't posting them and since the original posts on reddit got deleted, along with the pics, before I could ask over there where did he got these or if he knows this necrolord guy, I'm posting them here.

Made a reverse search and I found these other two, but with watermarks from a russian site.
No other hits yet.
Whoa shit... they do exist. If this guy also has video, wow just wow!

47-year-old Esther Villaver was shot to death by a customer outside her store in General Santos City in the Philippines at 5:00 AM today, July 3, 2017.
1.jpg2.jpg

No other hits yet.

I want to see original pic

We are looking for more info on necrolord including his email facebook or other social media.

If you have information about him please contact us. Your privacy is guaranteed. I will personally invite this guy to CDG. :stroke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back