Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, shit videos showing nothing and quality is poor.

Kapampangan Necrophiliac Attack

A 17-year-old girl was laid to rest in Mexico, Pampanga, Philippines on August 30, 2017. However on September 4, 2017, a rapist illegally exhumed her body and raped her.

This case happened four years ago. A woman was found hanging at Mindanao Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines on July 10, 2013. Here's the description:

Babae, natagpuang nakabigti sa puno sa QC

QUEZON CITY, Philippines – Isang babae ang natagpuan na nakabigti sa isang puno sa Mindanao Avenue na sakop ng Barangay Greater Lagro, Quezon City, ala-7 ng umaga, Miyerkules.

Ayon kay Ernesto Responde, traffic enforcer sa lugar, isang jeepney driver ang nakakita sa wala nang buhay na katawan ng babae na nakabigti sa isang nylon cord.

“Nagta-traffic ako sa gate ng Maligaya, may dumaan na driver ng jeep hinintuan ako sabi may nagbigti sa Mindanao Avenue, tinawag….pagdating dito positive na may nagbigti.”

Hindi pa malaman ng mga pulis ang pagkakakilanlan sa babae dahil wala silang nakitang anomang identification card nito.

Patuloy na ang isinasagawang imbestigasyon ng mga pulis upang matukoy ang pagkakakilanlan ng babae at mabatid ang dahilan ng pagbibigti nito.

Sa ngayon ay nasa St. Rafael Funeral Homes na ang bangkay ng babae.

English translation:

Woman, found hanging on a tree in QC

QUEZON CITY, Philippines - A woman was found hanging on a tree at Mindanao Avenue, part of Barangay Greater Lagro, Quezon City, at around 7 in the morning on Wednesday [July 10, 2013].

According to Ernesto Responde, traffic enforcer in that place, a jeepney driver saw the lifeless body of woman who was hanging using a nylon cord.

"I am doing traffic duties at Maligaya [lit. "happy"] gate, a jeepney driver came over and stooped and then told me that someone was hanging around Mindanao Avenue, I called...when I arrived, it's positive that she was hanged."

The police cannot identify the woman because she did not possess any of her identification card.

The police are continuing their investigation to identify the woman's identity and determine the cause of her hanging.

As of now, the woman's corpse is currently laid at St. Rafael Funeral Homes.

IMAGE_UNTV-News_JULY112013_Suicide_Nagbigti.jpg

A woman was shot dead near Bulacan State University in Brgy. Kaypian, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan, Philippines yesterday, September 19, 2017.

21751959_1198804863558813_143642406945674006_n.jpg

There are photos of her case, but I cannot remember where. Hopefully, someone can quote this post and upload the pictures of this case.

Heartbreaking. I'm numb to most. But the original pain of children losing their mother too young will always hit home in my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back