Status
Not open for further replies.
Another dead cutie

Racine Ouano Pregunta died on April 12, 2017 at Southern Philippines Medical Center in Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines due to osteosarcoma.

Here's the message posted by her sister:
"Let me tell you how Racine prepared her departure.
It was April 12, 2017... Before she informed everyone that she's ready to go. She had these requests: An off- shoulder white dress and a white flowerband. The next day, she asked for something that's Violet, Blue and Mint Green. Then I asked her "Unsa d I na gang?" she replied "Basta kabalo nka ana". The following day.... she said: I want to lay beside Papa. Thus, I said, let me try to achieve your request, consulted Mom about it and she told me: If we can afford to buy the lot beside my father's grave. She practically suggested; what if "ipatong nalang nato sya sa lubnganan sa imu Papa?" And immediately relayed the message to Racine and she answered "it' s fine". She added: "If I die, I want to die BEAUTIFUL." Personally requested for Ate Gladys to do her make- up (who is her personal make- up artist). Today, request fullfilled and there all I see is you, smiling.
Rest in Peace Langga."

Sorry if I cannot translate Cebuano messages. Even if you use Google Translate, these messages cannot be translated accurately because some of these words are shortened into somewhat similar to SMS. Anyway, R.I.P. Cutie :sad2:

She had the following accounts:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/racine.pregunta.1 & https://www.facebook.com/racine.kyra
Twitter - https://twitter.com/racinepregunta (empty)

Eleanor "Lea" Rosales, who was one of the "rent-sangla" (rent-sell) scam suspects and was charged with syndicated estafa (fraud) was shot to death by unidentified motorcycle riders in Brgy. Malusak, Santa Rosa, Laguna, Philippines yesterday, April 19, 2017. Here's the full description:
Rent-sangla scam suspect shot dead

MANILA — Eleanor Rosales, alias “Lea”, was shot by still unidentified suspects at the residence of her in-laws in Barangay Malusak, Sta. Rosa, Laguna on Wednesday.

A CCTV footage shows the victim getting off a black vehicle and heading for the house when she was shot by the suspects who were riding a motorcycle.

The victim sustained two gunshot wounds in the chest and head.

“We saw the victim lying on the ground and bloodied. Witnesses said there were two persons who shot her. The problem is, their faces were covered so it’s hard to identify them,” said barangay chief tanod, Ronald Saquin.

Rosales had a complaint filed against her by the Highway Patrol Group (HPG) in Calabarzon for her alleged involvement in the rent-sangla scheme.

Authorities are investigating into the motive of the killing.

Rosales’s kin refused to give any statements. — Sherwin Culubong | UNTV News & Rescue

News video:

Uncensored CCTV footage of her murder:

Crime scene video:

I have finally found the crime scene photo without a blanket.

Zaharra Myzza Paz

Zaharra Myzza Paz (February 9, 2001 - April 7, 2017) was dismembered by her drug addict father Abert Rey Bejer Paz in Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines. Prior to that, he raped and impregnated her. She tried to report to the authorities, but it was too late.

This was Zaharra Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/zaharramyzza.paz (now memorialized)

This is Abert's Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/abertrey.paz

News video:

Correction for the word "dismembered": it should be "mutilated" as her fingers and genitals are only cut, and her neck was slashed, although it did not cause her decapitation.

Back in my home country, a "pregnant" woman and a man (possibly her partner, however not pictured) were ambushed by a motorcycle rider along MacArthur Highway. The man was killed instantly inside his car, while the woman tried to flee until being shot to death outside Puregold Malanday. It happened in Brgy. Malanday, Valenzuela City, Metro Manila just a couple of hours ago. No name yet as of now. There is

NOTES:
1. I just put quotation mark because it is based on the description made by some Facebook users.
2. I omitted some photos which do not show her dead body.

UPDATE 2
Two more photos

I have found a news article about this case, so I have finally found their names.

Brgy. Chairman ng Caloocan, 1 pa inutas
MANILA, Philippines - Namatay noon din ang isang barangay chairman at kasama nito habang dalawa ang malubhang nasugatan matapos na sila ay pagbabarilin sa loob ng kanilang sasakyan ng mga hindi pa kilalang suspek sa parking area ng isang supermarket sa Valenzuela City, kamakalawa ng hapon.

Ang mga nasawi ay kinilalang sina Emmanuel Cruz, nasa hustong gulang, chairman ng Barangay 79 Heroes del Rey sa Caloocan City; at Sunshine Garcia, ng No. 272 P. Gomez Street, Brgy. 67, Caloocan City.

Ang dalawang nasugatan ay sina Hilda Padayao, 50, kagawad ng Brgy. 79; nakaratay sa Allied Care Expert Medical Center General Hospital at Joel Delos Reyes, treasurer ng nasabing barangay ay nakaratay naman sa Valenzuela General Hospital.

Sa inisyal na ulat ng Valenzuela City Police, naganap ang krimen pasado alas-5:00 ng hapon sa parking lot ng Puregold sa Brgy. Malanday.

Nabatid na sakay ang mga biktima ng isang gray na Hyundai Accent na kotse at nagmamaniobra sa pagparada nang pagbabarilin ng mga hindi nakilalang salarin.

Agad na tumakas ang mga salarin sakay ng hindi mabatid na behikulo.

Blangko pa ang mga pulis sa motibo sa naturang pamamaslang, pero isa sa ikinukunsidera ng pulisya ang posibleng kagagawan ng mga sindikato dahil sa paglaban ng naturang mga opisyales sa iligal na droga sa kanilang nasasakupang barangay sa Caloocan.

ENGLISH TRANSLATION
----------
Brgy. Chairman of Caloocan, another one killed
MANILA, Philippines - A barangay chairman and his partner were killed while two others were seriously injured after they were ambushed in their car by unidentified suspect at a parking area [outisde] a supermarket [Puregold Malanday] in Valenzuela City, in the afternoon of April 20, 2017.

The fatalities are identified as Emmanuel Cruz, of legal age, chairman of Barangay 79, Heroes del Rey in Caloocan City; and Sunshine Cruz, of No. 272 P. Gomez Street, Brgy. 67, Caloocan City.

The two injured are Hilda Padayao, 50, sheriff of Brgy. 79; she is confined at Allied Care Expert Medical Center General Hospital, and Joel delos Reyes, treasurer of the said barangay, is confined at Valenzuela General Hospital.

According to the initial report by Valenzuela City Police, the crime happened past 5:00 PM at a parking lot at Puregold in Brgy. Malanday.

The victims were riding a gray Hyundai Accent and [the driver] was about to park when they were ambushed by unidentified suspect.

The suspect immediately fled on an unidentified vehicle.

The police cannot determine the motive for the said killing, but the police considers war on illegal drugs in their barangay in Caloocan [as the possible motive for the crime].

This was Sunshine's Facebook account - https://www.facebook.com/batang.caloocan.393

Meanwhile, I can't find Emmanuel's Facebook account as of now.

18-year-old Cinthia Pamela Quiroz was shot to death in Coyuca de Benítez, Guerrero, Mexico on January 29, 2017.

A woman in her early 30's was found beaten to death in Acapulco, again in Mexico, on April 10, 2017.

Source 1

Source 2

Source 3

Sheryl Cabrera Javillano

30-year-old Overseas Filipino Worker Sheryl Cabrera Javillano died while trying to escape her employer's home on November 1, 2013 in Salmiya, Kuwait. Here's the full description:

Pinay dies trying to escape employer's home in Kuwait

KUWAIT – A Filipina household service worker died after falling from the 7th floor of the apartment building of her Kuwaiti employer in Salmiya.
Thirty-year-old Sheryl Cabrera Javillano fell and landed on top of a vehicle. The OFW, who is originally from Panabo City, Davao del Norte, is married and has three children.
According to the Philippine Embassy, the incident happened on the wee hours of November 1. However, the embassy said they only learned about Javillano's death on November 27 as her employer failed to report the incident to them.
"Apparently, itong Filipina daw tumatakas siya nong time na nahulog. Gumawa siya ng tali na pinagtagpi-tagping mga kumot at bed sheet dahil sa kagustuhan niyang tumakas," [Apparently, this Filipina allegedly escaped by falling. She tied bedsheets to look like a rope because she wanted to escape.] said Mar Hassan, head of the Assistance to Nationals Unit of the Philippine Embassy in Kuwait.
Javillano arrived in Kuwait only last January to work as a household service worker.
"Ang problema, nong chineck namin iyong kanyang details, sa ngayon, wala kaming makuhang agency na nag deploy sa kanya dito," [The problem is, we cannot find her details as of now, we cannot find the agency who deployed her here.] said Hassan.
Javillano's family has launched an appeal on social networking site Facebook to investigate the real cause of her death.
It can be recalled that on September 27, Pinay OFW Love Joy Balagat also died after allegedly falling from the apartment building of her employer. Her remains were repatriated to her loved ones only last December 12.
"This is very alarming and we’ve done our investigation on this. It’s the second such thing that happened over a short period of time. Suicide is never presumed in law. There should be a thorough investigation on this," said Consul General Raul Dado.

This was Sheryl's Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/sheryl.javillano

Funeral video:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back