Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in my home country, a "pregnant" woman and a man (possibly her partner, however not pictured) were ambushed by a motorcycle rider along MacArthur Highway. The man was killed instantly inside his car, while the woman tried to flee until being shot to death outside Puregold Malanday. It happened in Brgy. Malanday, Valenzuela City, Metro Manila just a couple of hours ago. No name yet as of now. There is

NOTES:
1. I just put quotation mark because it is based on the description made by some Facebook users.
2. I omitted some photos which do not show her dead body.

Kristylle Cate Milan

It happened in Brgy. Pasil, Cebu City, Philippines yesterday, April 19, 2017. Here's the full description:

Woman shot dead in Pasil

A woman was shot dead by an unknown assailant along L. Flores St. in Barangay Pasil, Cebu City late afternoon Wednesday.
According to PO2 Jose Acop of San Nicholas Police Station, Kristylle Cate Milan, 27, who is also known as “Cutie”, was shot on the forehead causing her immediate death.
Milan, a resident of Sitio Lawis in Barangay Pasil, was a native of Davao City.

Based on initial information, Milan is a known user of illegal drugs.
Acop, however said they are having a hard time getting more information because people in the area declined to say anything.
He added that the Homicide Section is conducting further investigation to determine the motive behind the killing.

No crime scene photos however as of now, but I have found some videos:

Eleanor "Lea" Rosales

Eleanor "Lea" Rosales, who was one of the "rent-sangla" (rent-sell) scam suspects and was charged with syndicated estafa (fraud) was shot to death by unidentified motorcycle riders in Brgy. Malusak, Santa Rosa, Laguna, Philippines yesterday, April 19, 2017. Here's the full description:
Rent-sangla scam suspect shot dead

MANILA — Eleanor Rosales, alias “Lea”, was shot by still unidentified suspects at the residence of her in-laws in Barangay Malusak, Sta. Rosa, Laguna on Wednesday.

A CCTV footage shows the victim getting off a black vehicle and heading for the house when she was shot by the suspects who were riding a motorcycle.

The victim sustained two gunshot wounds in the chest and head.

“We saw the victim lying on the ground and bloodied. Witnesses said there were two persons who shot her. The problem is, their faces were covered so it’s hard to identify them,” said barangay chief tanod, Ronald Saquin.

Rosales had a complaint filed against her by the Highway Patrol Group (HPG) in Calabarzon for her alleged involvement in the rent-sangla scheme.

Authorities are investigating into the motive of the killing.

Rosales’s kin refused to give any statements. — Sherwin Culubong | UNTV News & Rescue

News video:

Uncensored CCTV footage of her murder:

Crime scene video:

Back in my home country, a "pregnant" woman and a man (possibly her partner, however not pictured) were ambushed by a motorcycle rider along MacArthur Highway. The man was killed instantly inside his car, while the woman tried to flee until being shot to death outside Puregold Malanday. It happened in Brgy. Malanday, Valenzuela City, Metro Manila just a couple of hours ago. No name yet as of now. There is

NOTES:
1. I just put quotation mark because it is based on the description made by some Facebook users.
2. I omitted some photos which do not show her dead body.

UPDATE
The third victim (who is not pictuered) was rushed to the hospital. I don't know if the third victim survived. Also, reports confirmed that the woman was pregnant. Therefore, the suspect(s) might face 3 counts of murder (or 4 if the third victim died, hopefully this will not happen). Once again, no name yet. I will watch TV Patrol, Aksyon or 24 Oras tonight to watch the report about this case.

An Indonesian woman jumped to her death while fleeing from the police due to illegal drug trafficking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back