Status
Not open for further replies.
She is not dead. Its an art installati

21 Year-old Woman Diving and Swimming Killed by Yacht Propeller.

Beautifully nice but tragic, several neglectful acts were commited, diving with no good equipment and sailing next to the shore as it usually happens in most of beaches without delimited harbors. Now , tjis beauty will be see for last time for the coroner at the autopsy day... Anyway, where is she from? Where did the accident happen?

Beautifully nice but tragic, several neglectful acts were commited, diving with no good equipment and sailing next to the shore as it usually happens in most of beaches without delimited harbors. Now , tjis beauty will be see for last time for the coroner at the autopsy day... Anyway, where is she from? Where did the accident happen?
She was Colombian,
She died in her country in Bolívar, north Colombia.

Here's some archive from India (Asia)

Latur 10 days before today, the police has got a major success in the murder of the youth secretary of Latur city Congress secretary Kalpana Giri. Police arrested Mahendra Singh Chauhan and Sameer Nurmiyan Killarikar on the charge of killing Kalpana Giri. Both have been sent to jail by the court for 10 days of police custody.
In the initial questioning of the police, Sameer said that on March 21, Kalpana's Scooty parked at the MIDC intersection and we got out of the car towards Tuljapur. On the way, there was a fight in the car between Kalpana and Mahendra. Their quarrel continued for a long time. Mahendra told Kalpana that now I am the president of the city Youth Congress, so stay away from me.
The dispute between the two increased so much that the two started fighting. After this Mahendra took him to the Pachunda pond in Tuljapur on the pretext of playing colors and he pushed Kalpana into the water right in front of my eyes. He asked me to come back to Latur and also gave money to hide the case. The police are now further interrogating both the accused in the case. State Women's Commission has also called a meeting today on this matter.

Autopsy girl.

hFqDEPv.jpg
Where was she from?

An old phashioned girl in morgue. Perhaps you could have watched this picture before. Just I make sure the community doesn't miss this interesting picture. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Found this from Twitter This is some Mexican woman who died
My theme is simple I love girl deadbody with only her belly showing

District Ghazipur
Dated 5.01.2020
The body of an unknown girl, aged 18-20 years old, has been found in a plastic sack on the banks of river Ganga under village Rampur, police station Revipur. According to the circumstances, the incident seems to be in the middle of the morning from yesterday evening. Cooperate in identification SP Ghazipur *******, SHO Revatipur Mobile Number *********
this case was solved by the local police, Her name was Prity Yadav, and her family killed and dumped her away because she was talking to her boyfriend as India is basically known for thier honor killings, By the way I would like to play with this doll even if she was lifeless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back