Status
Not open for further replies.
Young woman was attacked and killed by a bear near lake Baikal in Russia a few days ago in front of her husband and son.

Her husband rushed to help but the bear refused to let the woman go and ate her alive.

At one point the bear left her alone and her husband rushed her to the car but it was already too late the injuries were too severe and incompatible with life. She was only 35.

Hi everyone. We are actively looking for information about DR members coming here to steal sets. So do we have another rat in our elite group or not what do you make of this?

fRKhFAG.png

i7OddK5.png

Discussion about CDG continues all summer on DR.

Do you agree or disagree?

LJTslyb.png

We are looking for information about user Huanghelou1949 on DR who leaks our sets. We offer a substanial reward for any assistance particularly his account here and his ip addresss. Any associated emails or social media accounts will also help us get to him.

Here are our leaked sets on DR.

Fall from height.

Teen girl with cold feet.

Dead in bed.

One of the threads comes from Death Eaters, so the guy paid dearly to leak the photos ...

Holy motherfucker!

Hanging suicide with pussy exam.

Hey Meat - great set! There's someone else dead on the floor ( victim no. "03"). Do you know if that's a guy or girl? Any other pics showing that body? Also, any pics showing victim no. "01"?

Sharing an old set: Elaine Lopes Da Silva, a 24-year old Brazilian beauty pageant winner who died in a car crash in 2007. The first and second pictures for comparison show the degraded photo quality in the other pictures, so I think that the originals might still exist somewhere, but I've had no luck finding them.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. We are working on several fronts to prevent leaks or Death Eaters group is not compromised for now.

We are also in contact with the owner of DR and several members who are close to the mods there have helped however their attitude is completely different from ours and their standards of communication and cooperation are very low and since they don't have their own sources they don't care what gets posted on their forums they just want people to buy invite codes for their forum.

CDG has been attracting considerable interest from other communities for years because of our exclusive sources and high quality material.

Attempts to leak content will continue. It is annoying, pathetic and boring and as always we will continue to fight with all our available resources.

Help from our elite members is always appreciated in finding the rats.

W3vsIeP.png

Sorry no, I have this set from a Chinese source. It is just a coincidence that it got posted on the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back