Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth is, I only visit here for the dead girls content. yes, lots of exclusive dead girls here and I'd pay for that. But the cost I have to pay includes the dead guys content which I have zero interest in. that's whats keeping me from rejoining elite, I feel like I'm paying for something I'm not even using and someone else is taking the benefit. The money I want to spend is only for the dead girls content and not the dead guys content.
Perhaps we can have a "dead girls only elite" membership which have lower cost. Yes, I'm suggesting to separate the dead girls elite membership and price from the dead guys membership to lower the cost of membership appropriate to the ratio of the dead girls content to the dead guys content.

I'm pretty sure this site gets something from the dead guys subscribers since it is the main purpose of this site. Give the minority some slack.

I think a dead women/girls only membership would be fantastic because that's also the only thing I come here for. Though MP did do a discount on Elite + Secret Room access and I took advantage of the deal last year. Is that not around anymore?

No, we only have such big discounts once a year around Christmas. Things are slowly starting to improve thanks to support from members if everyone just stays calm and relaxed we will have new updates both male and female.

Last couple of months have been tough for many of us and some members lost patience and left our elite group which makes a bad situation even worse so once again I appeal for calm consider your options and upgrade your accounts so that we can bring more new stuff and get things rolling again. We have to break from this vicious circle.

Interesting. her pubic hair is not that thick, but she has quite a few hairs on her arms.

it’s not fair! I pay for the dead guy! but few of them naked! only bloody with pants!but lots of girls are naked!pls pay more attention to the naked guys! there are too many sources about naked women! and the name of your site is ‘guy’! and that is the reason I pay for the site

it’s not fair! I pay for the dead guy! but few of them naked! only bloody with pants!but lots of girls are naked!pls pay more attention to the naked guys! there are too many sources about naked women! and the name of your site is ‘guy’! and that is the reason I pay for the site

Are you kidding? There are tonns of naked morgue males and almost no one dead girl for almost one year. You have to watch forum threads more thoroughly.

Are you kidding? There are tonns of naked morgue males and almost no one dead girl for almost one year. You have to watch forum threads more thoroughly.

For a site called Cute Dead Guys where 99.99% of the threads are exactly that, he's just trolling to derail the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back