Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow truly unique and rare collection perfect for the holidays thanks for sharing with us. :Merry Xmas:

:Christmas Tree:

back from being locked out. it's been a while since I tried forum elite. Can a current forum elite tell me if it's worth it to join again? (only interested on dead girls)
is death eaters club still separate from forum elite? is there still a better dead girl thread that is not available for forum elite (higher pay wall or only chosen ones thread)?
How much is forum elite now?

Hi,

Currently we have Christmas sale on our elite membership plans prices are almost cut in half I've sent you a message with more details and how you can join. :Merry Xmas: :Christmas Tree:

Re #11776, OMG, these make me so hungry! Such a crime to waste such beautiful meat!:aha::fast jerk:

Hey, has anyone run across the video to this? Search for> "The bodies of 24-year-old Louisa Vesterager Jespersen of Denmark and 28-year-old Maren Ueland from Norway" Supposed to have been mutilated and heads cut off as a possible ISIS action. There is a video somewhere, should be here!

Beheading Video of Scandinavian Tourist Girl in Morocco

7MOYdfn.jpg

Danish intelligence services are investigating a video circulating on social media they believe shows the beheading of one of two Scandinavian women killed in Morocco a few days ago as fears mount that the tourists were killed by extremists linked to Islamic State.

Maren Ueland, 28, from Norway, and Louisa Vesterager Jespersen, 24, from Denmark, were found dead near the village of Imlil in Morocco's High Atlas mountains on Monday.

The Danish intelligence service, the PET, at first said it had authenticated the video but later rowed back, saying it was still being “examined”.

The latest statement came as Moroccan authorities arrested three more suspects over the killings in the Atlas mountains, which have sent shockwaves through a popular tourist destination that has been relatively untouched by Islamist attacks.

The Moroccan government spokesman, Mustapha El Khalfi, described the killings as a “criminal and terrorist act”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back