Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. His name is Jeffrey Yosores. He is now currently locked up in his jail cell. This is his Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.yosores.54

Notice that his Facebook friends, even his friends of friends, bashed him for murdering EJ. Also, notice the red handkerchief used to strangle her.

Small sample from our new sets in the Secret Room.

Excuse me..These sets are the only ones I had not collected before I became elite.The thing is I became the elite only for these sets.But,I didn't see them at all.It's a little disappointing..Meatpie,could you please post them again?They are really attractive.Otherwise there is no point for me becoming the elite..😭
I can post some treasure photos.

1990's short video of two women being prepped and moved around in the morgue. :great:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//sendvid.com/embed/n0fox1u8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Whoa, I love this video, especially that last part! Is there more to it, because it seems to stop but it seems like it should keep playing.

Then where are these sets,especially the last two?Where do I post,here or secret room.

You are welcome to share here for starters. If your collection is exclusive we will move it to our protected section.

Meanwhile here is a new beautiful funeral girl from Russia.

Woman in her 30s died from large ovarian tumor. She was unaware of the diagnosis until she fainted at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back