Status
Not open for further replies.
What should we do with these dickheads on DR?

:th_smiley_eh:

tCnxWTy.png

Dickheads? It means they just want to get it for free. They won't spend any money if you ask them. they are eager for someone giving them a free account.

Russian girl. Murderer is guy from this post. He explained what happened in his blog.
She was his girlfriend in past but just shared his quarters with him. The reason of murder was jealousy. According to his log, he punched her in face and started to strangle her but she didn't die and just lost consciousness. He fucked her unconscious and then took a knife and hit her in neck and between ribs to heart. She died and he fucked her again. Then he went to computer and did some another usual things. Not much time passed and he fucked her third time. After small amount of time he fully understood what he did, kissed her goodbye in her forehead and hanged himself.

They both were 19 y. o. Some people said she provoked him to do such thing - she taunted him in company of her new boyfriend and other friends and kept using him as a "friend". As he said he loved her all that years since they were met. And some people started a campaign in social media under hashtag: she didn't deserve to die even for this. If it is true of course.

I think God will judge both of them. I've seen a lot of terrible murders. Read a lot of necro fantasies. But I never read such story from first person of killer, it isn't simple enough to understand his mind.

RIP two young souls.

Demon, oh yes. And of course he was mad. Used to take drugs and drank much alcohol. So to her.

Her amazing body is dead somewhere in morgue now. About 4 days.

Looks like a complete fake. If in a hospital she would be on central line or peripheral line and monitoring, and never be undressed alone. Pure fantasy.

Dickheads? It means they just want to get it for free. They won't spend any money if you ask them. they are eager for someone giving them a free account.

Well, the contents they want dont come for free, and aren't meant to be shared openly. Not only are they stealing, they are also ruining the source and putting the community at risk, so YES, DICKHEADS they are.

Russian girl. Murderer is guy from this post. He explained what happened in his blog.
She was his girlfriend in past but just shared his quarters with him. The reason of murder was jealousy. According to his log, he punched her in face and started to strangle her but she didn't die and just lost consciousness. He fucked her unconscious and then took a knife and hit her in neck and between ribs to heart. She died and he fucked her again. Then he went to computer and did some another usual things. Not much time passed and he fucked her third time. After small amount of time he fully understood what he did, kissed her goodbye in her forehead and hanged himself.

They both were 19 y. o. Some people said she provoked him to do such thing - she taunted him in company of her new boyfriend and other friends and kept using him as a "friend". As he said he loved her all that years since they were met. And some people started a campaign in social media under hashtag: she didn't deserve to die even for this. If it is true of course.

I think God will judge both of them. I've seen a lot of terrible murders. Read a lot of necro fantasies. But I never read such story from first person of killer, it isn't simple enough to understand his mind.

RIP two young souls.

https://www.instagram.com/inthecarbehind/

Instagram of victim you can match tattoos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back