Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange, the car doesn't even look that bad at all, there hasn't been that much impact it seems like
Maybe the weren't using belts and looks like there are no airbags in the car idk.
just feel like they should have survived this small of a crash.

welll here's to a long reply and a plausible explanation...

I've searched quite a bit... but haven't come across any coroner's reports for our pretty Eliza..

but here's what i think...
From the cctv footage.. it's safe to say that her car/// the Palio... was speeding.. and was at about 50 -60mph when the bus crashed into it... one moment there was no car... only the bus.. next moment her car appeared and almost immediately got t-boned by the bus...
the bus itself was pacing at about 30-40 mph...
also.. when the bus crashed into the car... the front half of the car,, with the driver was not hit.. the rear left passenger door took the worst hit..
now coming down to simple physics and laws of motion...
the Palio rapidly came to a halt from 60 to 0 mph in a fraction of a second... that's some heavy decelleration.. mind you..
meanwhile the bus also crashed into the car and screeched to a halt... say ... 35 to 0 mph in a second...
so that's two pretty sizeable accelerations acting on a puny car...
and the two are in perpendicular directions.. since our victims were inside the car.. the accelerations acting on them would be the Pseudo accelerations.. so
they would be jolted back into their seats and leftwards towards the bus , simultaneously,,, on impact...
Now since the Palio is a small pebble compared to the huge bus... the force acting on the victims leftwards would be far greater in magnitude.

so... they would not only be jostled front to back.. but also towards the left.. and 2nd movement would be far more powerful.

neither the occupants of the rear seats were wearing seat belts.. so they were like a stones in a can...

since Eliza was on the side of the bus.. she took the worst hit..
the front to back movement was less. (as explained earlier.)
the most was towards the left.. ie towards the Bus..
now both she and her husband/ boyfriend were thrown towards the bus ... but between the car door + bus on one side.. and her bulky bf/hubby on the other.. Eliza was jammed / wedged in.. as a result.. the impact would've caused a massive jerking of her head and neck towards the bus.
Now if my observations are correct.. the rear windows of the car were rolled down...
so when the Bus struck the rear left side passenger door perpendicularly... Eliza was thrown towards the door.. and her head and neck would've jerked out of the open window... and collided with the front of the bus...

now comping down to the anatomy and physiology and forensic aspect..

and vehicle rapidly screeching to a halt on a straight line path ... can cause whiplash injury to the occupants.. due to forward movement of the head and neck... followed by immediate recoil onto the seat's headrest..
now this is bad enough and can cause Extradural, subdural haemorrhages.. not to forget.. brain stem injuries...
also there's somethhing called Coup & contre-coup head injuries.. where such jerking.. causes the brain floating in csf inside the bony skull to crash against the bone structure and get damaged..
so a simple linear crash can cause all this..
now this crash was involved with two directions of forces..
so in addition to the above.. her head and neck jerked out leftward... and in absence of the glass it probably had an uniterrupted path and would've made contact with the front of the bus.. making for another set of extradural, subdural haemorrhages.. neck injuries and coup+ contre-coup damages immediately perpendicular to that explained above..
Also we can clearly see that Eliza is bleeding copiously from her nose even after she has died. the blood drips down her front into lap..
such nosebleeds usually occur due to Fracture of the anterior part of the base of the skull. causing blood in the brain to leak through the cribriform plate into the nose.. so that also supports what i just said earlier.

and in such cases.. without seat belts and the window rolled down... nothing could've prevented the outcome... however.. one of the latest cars ..with impact body cage. and side air bags.. may have lessened the impact.. but the damage to the brain and dura would've been unavoidable.. and in such a case our 37yo milf may have survived .. to live the rest of her life as a veggie.. (like Michael Schumacher...it still breaks my heart to think that my childhood hero now lives like an assisted pumpkin. )

So all in all ... what we should be thankful for is the lady was blessed with marginally mammoth breasts... and i want to say that i think they did help in a way...

now let me explain... if out dear dead and departed Eliza had been less healthy and had been blessed with less inflated boobs down there.. then she being of average torso height.... when packed between her bf/ hubby on the right and the door+bus on the left.. ,,, her head and shoulders were clearly at the window level.. and so as i had explained her head would've gone out of the window at the moment of impact and smashed itself to pieces against the bus..
in fact i was rather surprised to see her head intact.
but , the what exactly happened.. and how did her titties help?
well thanks to her healthy appearance and substaintially impressive bust, and sizable chest circumference... even when pressed against the door and open window on impact.. her torso was thick enough, such that her head was sufficiently far away from the front of the bus despite being half flung out of the window. that she didn't splatter her head on the front of the bus...
the thick torso made sure her head had been sufficiently in the middle of the seat of the car.. that even the impact and being pressed on the door.. didn't give her head enough space to go smack...
as with healthier individuals.. a thick-ish neck also helped..
add to that.. it seems that at the time of impact... Eliza had her hair pulled to her left.. so that open loose hair also cushioned the impact of the head with the bus,,
as a result.. her head didn't go Ker-splaaat.
however.. she did die.. but head remained intact.. attached to neck and torso.. moreover she seems peaceful in death.. almost caught unawares ( which she probably was.)
and her head leaning out of the window as if she's just fainted and gone limp..
it's thanks to all that i explained above.. that she died with almost no signs of external injury save for a nose bleed that caused blood to drip down her front.

sorry for the really long explanation..

nice tits, i thought that guy in vid was gona feel her tits, but he just checked for breathing. I was like THIS IS UR CHANCE! nope, now u will live in regret.

nice tits, i thought that guy in vid was gona feel her tits, but he just checked for breathing. I was like THIS IS UR CHANCE! nope, now u will live in regret.

this idiot may thought his fingerprint will be examined if he touched her. now he cant get any chance to touch a model tits

Last edited:
by what? killed by shooting, car accident, bombing, heart attack, falling debris caused by triglypuffs on a roof? mo details would be good.

Young woman found dead and frozen in snow in Russia

35-year-old woman was found dead in Russia on the first day of the new year. Cause of death was Hypothermia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back