Status
Not open for further replies.
hello Mr.AnonymousPH can you please reupload Anria Galang Espiritu's crime scene. thanks. Anria Galang Espiritu (December 7, 1987 - August 14, 2014), who was raped and murdered in Brgy. Sapang Bayan, Calumpit, Bulacan, Philippines:

Here you go for the reuploads. I originally uploaded them into Someimage.com, which was permanently shut down.

I only found these. There are other crime scene photos, however they are either removed, censored, or unreleased to the public. I am not sure if funeral photos of her are posted within this thread. Otherwise, they are definitely available on the other gore site.

Here are some screenshots from the crime scene show SOCO.

Mary Anne Talingdan Santi

Radio personality Mary Ann Talingdan Santi (a.k.a. Kendeng Kendi), of Toledo, Cebu, Philippines, died on December 16, 2017 due to heart attack. She was laid to rest today, December 27, 2017. She was married.

This was her Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/ann.santi.39

new for me

Attachments

• unnamed-file-2-1024x768.jpg
    unnamed-file-2-1024x768.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 52
  • 4-53.jpg
    4-53.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 80
  • water-mark-image.jpg
    water-mark-image.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 221
  • water-mark-image.jpg
    water-mark-image.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 65
  • water-mark-image.jpg
    water-mark-image.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Back in Brazil, a drug dealer was shot once in the back and once in the head, that resulted in her instant death.

Notes: Meatpie had posted photos about this case before, however the set is incomplete. I omitted photos which do not show her dead body.

Source 1

Source 2

I have found a video of this case, however it is censored.

Is there a whole lot of pics of dead girls and vids of them in the secret room? I am thinking of joining but I want to be sure I get my moneys worth lol

Here you go for the reuploads. I originally uploaded them into Someimage.com, which was permanently shut down.

I only found these. There are other crime scene photos, however they are either removed, censored, or unreleased to the public. I am not sure if funeral photos of her are posted within this thread. Otherwise, they are definitely available on the other gore site.

Here are some screenshots from the crime scene show SOCO.

hello! mr. AnonymousPH, thank you so much, for your respond. i really appreciate, BIG KISS For You!:kissess: so this is it. by the way i'm pinoy also. :) back to our topic. its so sad, to do something just like this, i believe she is a good person, actually its just lately i discover the news. and im so shock. by the way mr.AnonymousPH, do you have a full episode or her case in SOCO, i already watch the other one, Imbestigador, but i'm not satisfy to their reinactment, and information. sorry for my very Bad English. if you have the episode, can you send me the link. Thank you so much sir. Please! take good care, and God bless.

Brazilian singer Eliza Clivia killed in a car accident:

Video from the scene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r-MhkG4osw

Strange, the car doesn't even look that bad at all, there hasn't been that much impact it seems like
Maybe the weren't using belts and looks like there are no airbags in the car idk.
just feel like they should have survived this small of a crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back