Page 507 of 674 FirstFirst ... 7407457497505506507508509517557607 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 10097

Thread: Dead Girls

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousPH View Post
    Mary Jane Hamtig was declared dead on arrival at New Era General Hospital in Quezon City, Philippines after being stabbed 14 times to death by her boyfriend Michael Mendoza on her 21st birthday, December 24, 2016. The motive for her murder is jealousy as she was two months pregnant with another guy. Michael eventually surrendered himself to the authorities a day later.

I can't see their Facebook accounts as of now.

Notice her left nipple on the fourth photo.
    Her full name was Mary Jane "Jhane" Oligo Hamtig. Her boyfriend/suspect's full name is Michael Perales Mendoza. I have found their Facebook accounts, respectively:
    https://www.facebook.com/Jamich122415 & https://www.facebook.com/jhane.hamtig.12
    https://www.facebook.com/bhossjhanemendoza

She was buried yesterday. Photos of her internment were uploaded, but none of them shows her dead face.
    Last edited by AnonymousPH; 04-01-17 at 07:42 AM.

Forum Inhabitant
    Great!!!!! Love it, looks like a live girl......

Forum Inhabitant
    Keep it coming..enjoy it as always ways

Forum Lurker
    Nice

8-year-old Janna Jacobe was found suffocated to death in her car in Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines on January 3, 2017.

Sorry if these pictures as well as the news video are censored. But, you can see her soles.

Here's the video transcription entitled "Young girl, found dead after being left sleeping inside the car":

Anchor (don't know his name): An 8-year-old girl was found suffocated to death inside her car in her car. Her aunt did not notice that the girl was sleeping. Jen Calimon, returning.

Jen Calimon (reporter): Joan [Papa] cannot believe that her family trip last Tuesday [January 3, 2017] was the last time with her foster child Janna Jacobe alive. 8-year-old Janna was suffocated to death after being left inside her car. At 3:00 AM yesterday [January 3, 2017], they got home from a family trip. They slept together, and they woke up at 7:00 AM, Joan finally noticed that the girl was missing.

Joan Papa (victim's guardian): When I entered the house at 7:00 AM, I asked the child seated next to the girl. I asked if Janna was there. She was sleeping while being left inside the car. That was when we were alerted that she was left inside.

Jen Calimon (reporter): The car was immediately searched, and the girl was found there. She was lifeless and became pale. The dead body of 8-year-old girl Janna was found at the backseat of her car. Her fellow passengers told that they did not notice that she was not included when they got out of their car. Joan was deeply emotional regarding her foster child's tragic death.

Joan Papa (victim's guardian): We don't really know. God knows. I didn't accept that I didn't tell to help her. Even though she did not come from me [Meaning, not her biological daughter], I grew her up. I love her. I cannot accept that she accidentally died.

The child will be undergoing autopsy to determine whether there was a foul play. Even though the accident is ruled out, Joan's husband, who is the car driver, will face "negligence resulting in homicide" when the incident happened. Umaaksyon [lit. "doing action", came from Aksyon (Action), which is the news program of TV5], Jen Calimon, News5.

-----
    Notice the rigor mortis on her left arm.
    Last edited by AnonymousPH; 05-01-17 at 01:38 PM.

Evelyn "Eve" Antipuesto Relox was buried on October 3, 2016. Cause of death unknown

This was her Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/evelyn.relox.3

Forum Newcomer
    can you upload some good autopsy pics?

34-year-old Overseas Filipino Worker Belinda Natividad Pangan was killed in a motorcycle accident after being hit by a bus on January 1, 2017 in Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines.

This was her Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/belinda.pangan.1

Quote Originally Posted by zjtc624 View Post
    can you upload some good autopsy pics?
    It's too hard to find on Facebook even using my own native language. But, I'll try my best.

Forum Inhabitant
    murdered and drownedmuj_ahog.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousPH View Post
    8-year-old Janna Jacobe was found suffocated to death in her car in Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines on January 3, 2017.

Sorry if these pictures as well as the news video are censored. But, you can see her soles.

Here's the video transcription entitled "Young girl, found dead after being left sleeping inside the car":

Anchor (don't know his name): An 8-year-old girl was found suffocated to death inside her car in her car. Her aunt did not notice that the girl was sleeping. Jen Calimon, returning.

Jen Calimon (reporter): Joan [Papa] cannot believe that her family trip last Tuesday [January 3, 2017] was the last time with her foster child Janna Jacobe alive. 8-year-old Janna was suffocated to death after being left inside her car. At 3:00 AM yesterday [January 3, 2017], they got home from a family trip. They slept together, and they woke up at 7:00 AM, Joan finally noticed that the girl was missing.

Joan Papa (victim's guardian): When I entered the house at 7:00 AM, I asked the child seated next to the girl. I asked if Janna was there. She was sleeping while being left inside the car. That was when we were alerted that she was left inside.

Jen Calimon (reporter): The car was immediately searched, and the girl was found there. She was lifeless and became pale. The dead body of 8-year-old girl Janna was found at the backseat of her car. Her fellow passengers told that they did not notice that she was not included when they got out of their car. Joan was deeply emotional regarding her foster child's tragic death.

Joan Papa (victim's guardian): We don't really know. God knows. I didn't accept that I didn't tell to help her. Even though she did not come from me [Meaning, not her biological daughter], I grew her up. I love her. I cannot accept that she accidentally died.

The child will be undergoing autopsy to determine whether there was a foul play. Even though the accident is ruled out, Joan's husband, who is the car driver, will face "negligence resulting in homicide" when the incident happened. Umaaksyon [lit. "doing action", came from Aksyon (Action), which is the news program of TV5], Jen Calimon, News5.

-----
    Notice the rigor mortis on her left arm.
    An autopsy result showed that no foul play occurred at the time of incident. But still, the car driver named Victor Papa, Joan's husband, will still face "negligence resulting in homicide".

Additional info: Janna was locked up inside her car for SIXTEEN HOURS. Lack of ventilation and high temperature inside the car are the factors that can cause suffocation and dehydration.

Forum Inhabitant
    nice updates

Forum Lurker
    Funeral home

Forum Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrofill View Post
    Funeral home
    Where is this from?

Forum Elite
    video

Thread Information