Status
Not open for further replies.
Upload

Please upload your disgusting dead girls to

Or they will be deleted.

Thank you.

Yes, In Jimani Haiti, A huge mudslide killed several dozen civilians. Covered in mud, they stripped and washed the corpses to help identify the dead.
Does anyone have any idea where the third picture came from? All of them are uniformly unclothed, which is unusual (2nd image is a more typical post-disaster morgue)

Whoa... are these for real?

Obviously fakes. Not only does the woman not actually look dead, but in the second one she's lying on her belly in a massive pool of blood. In the first one she's on her back with no visible wounds and no blood anywhere near her.

yes, its fake...

arminius2 write:

thanx, the last pictures i know from a set from weapons lovers. It is a campaign that may show us the consequences without weapens.

:confused:

I have 2 mpeg Clips filmed by myself of my dead neighboor ... (girl/55 years /10 days dead)
How i can share that with you ?
thanx

20yr old shot dead

young woman aged about 20 shot dead :shock:

2 dead women

2 women shot dead lie in the mud. This is another older one from my collection - our established collectors may already have it - but here it is for our newer members to add to their collections before it gets filed away in my archive. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back