Status
Not open for further replies.
Woman killed in case of mistaking identity. A man ran up and open fire on this unfortunate woman as she was dining with a female friend.

Paramedics failed to save a young females in her late teens. According to the Male older who killed the young female. The young girl would always try to lead him on to have sex with her and then deny of of sex. She would tease him and say she'll report him to the cops. We'll one fateful she leads him and he attempts to have sex with her, she denies him again as leave to inform the cops that he'd rape, in which he didn't so he attacked her and killed her.

I'm not saying she deserved it but, boy did she have it coming.

Judging by her face she had an obviously unpleasing death, I'm sure if she had a pleasing death she's rather be alive.

Funeral of a beautiful woman killed in car wreck

I've been to a few funerals and I swear it seems like the person could just wake up any moment, until reality kicks in after you touch the unreal cold stiff touch of their body. Nice Pics MeatPie:yes:

730, must have been a horrific accident to make her boobs pop out of her clothes like that!

Dead terrorist girl

Images in our Secret Room are high resolution and have no watermarks!

floating woman

A photo with surreal touches - body of woman floating in water amidst reflections of the sky :shock:

These photos aren't new, but they haven't been posted on this thread and they're some of my favorites.

20 year old college girl in Mexico was suffocated with a plastic bag in the back of an SUV. She died pretty hard, pissing and shitting herself on the way out. This sort of thing is fairly common in violent deaths (especially asphyxiation) but it is somewhat rare to see urine and fecal stains in photographs. Photographers often 'shoot around' them or cover them up with towels and such. She was discovered and photographed less than an hour after death.

(some of the thumbnails got cut off in this post, but the big images on imagebox should be complete)

Meatpie can i get a pass to SR at last for a try? :) I will get som pics as soon as i will found any new ones. :)

Edit. LoL Its my 1st post? I have posted at last 6 months ago xD did it restart counter if you dont post for that long? xD Well it seems i have a bit of work to do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back