Status
Not open for further replies.
Pregnant woman killed over in the bed during birth, it seems as if she tried to give birth by herself by pulling the baby out and die from complications.

3 Mexican Prostitutes fucked, killed and dumped. The female on her back don't look too happy about this arrangement :hang:

Last edited:
Woman riding on the back of her husband Motorbike when they are hit hear on by a Semi-Truck, and is ripped in half, You can tell by her face that her death wasn't pleasing. Her husband survived totally unscathed. Fate is cruel........ Adios mi amor!

Higher Resolution Set

It makes me wonder what type of sounds the body makes when being ripped in half like this.

Last edited:
Young Couple was offed. I lost the photos of her boyfriend. Fuck she had a :hot: ass and nice body, and to think it is now fully decomposed to bones. smh......I know the coroner was happy to get that rocking body on his slab.:drool:

Last edited:
Don't know why I've always been fascinated with nude dead girls its also such a shame too. I can't believe viraldeath.com is down was such a good site to visit.

I can read Chinese, the site's name means "Torture Community", a sick site, forget it.

Don't know why I've always been fascinated with nude dead girls its also such a shame too. I can't believe viraldeath.com is down was such a good site to visit.
The people that ran it lost interest in it and that's why it died.

I can read Chinese, the site's name means "Torture Community", a sick site, forget it.
Thanks for responding about it. That's what it looked like to me when I ran it through google translate.

Last edited:
Yeah I under stand you, I think the reason why we're so fascinated with corpse is because we don't see shit like this every day, especially if you live in the confront zones of 1st world countries. I like some what get a kick out of looking at dead bodies, but then feel sorry for them and remember they we're once living like ourselves. I think about how real it was for them when they pass. Even tho I do look at their pics and make fun some times, I still respect that they're dead, that's why you never see me saying " I'd fuck that corpse" or "If she's still warm I'd fuck her" shit like that. There's tons of people that are expose to sites like this that would have an interest in it and deny it, I think that's why people like us may be shamed to mention it or show it to other people, but then there's people that don't like this shit at all, just of the fact that they're scared of death and anything that has to do with it.

I would say the reason I am here is a combination of a fascination with death and also a unyielding curiosity with how we are all sentient blobs of meat and slimy guts. :) Anatomical curiosity. I spend most of my real world time working with technology and figuring out how things work, but it's all human-built junk and it feels shallow compared to nature. I admit I do have a bit of a cold/calculating mentality about it. I find autopsies surreal and can't get enough of them.

Anyway, some more pics

Last edited:
I would say the reason I am here is a combination of a fascination with death and also a unyielding curiosity with how we are all sentient blobs of meat and slimy guts. :) Anatomical curiosity. I spend most of my real world time working with technology and figuring out how things work, but it's all human-built junk and it feels shallow compared to nature. I admit I do have a bit of a cold/calculating mentality about it. I find autopsies surreal and can't get enough of them.

Anyway, some more pics
LOL Your out look on it absolutely awesome :teddybear:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back