Status
Not open for further replies.
536 looks very realistic. The endotracheal tube, the EKG wires, the ambu mask, the personnel, the whole scene is very well done. But I wonder how the camera got up there to shoot that scene.

It could be a vidcap from a real ER code room, I guess. A lot of hospitals record video routinely, now.

I know the pics have bad qualitiy, but I think they are real.
The Story: 17 y.o. killed by neck break - after school - then raped. The corpse was found 4 hours after her dead.

Attachments

• zoa.jpg
    zoa.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 2,484
  • zo3a.jpg
    zo3a.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1,998
  • zo1a.jpg
    zo1a.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,958
  • zo4a.jpg
    zo4a.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 1,886
The Story: 17 y.o. killed by neck break - after school - then raped. The corpse was found 4 hours after her dead.

The quality of the pics is not good, but the girl is high quality, if a bit the worse for wear.

Killed by neck break, you mean murder or accident? And I wonder about rape, with her panties right at her knees, where they would tend to make it harder to spread her legs.

The open mouth is breathtaking... and of course I love her dead bare feet...

hey i love these pics are there any that shows the girls clothes being removed?

We have a set of this 19 year old girl in our secret room - shot dead by a young teenage male - from this and the other pics we have - looks like she urinated in her pants as she died.

Definitely not real. And it's a dude pretending to be a girl. He puts his pics all over the internet. FAKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back