Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Sao-Paulo-Brazil.jpg

Do you hate your city's commute system? Pollution getting you down?

Have a look at the top 10 worst cities to live in and how they compare to where you are now.

http://topyaps.com/top-10-worst-cities-to-live-in

Sao Paulo is a nice town for shooting with flipflops and driven on pickups to the morgue - sorry for my bad english, but i think you understand me :yes:

They say Pripyat won't be habitable for 20, 000 years... think about that in relation to our existence as a species. And then think about where (most likely how little there will be of us) we will be as a whole in that time frame. That's nuts!

Oh i will not refuse it, but Sao Paulo is still dangerous too and you can wear there flipflops 365 days a year :yes:

They say Pripyat won't be habitable for 20, 000 years...

Yes that was very shocking to me as well...I guess same estimate will be set for Fukushima in a few years.

Makes me a little more grateful where I live; a northern suburb of Atlanta. Our main problems are traffic and the fact we're constantly so busy.

I live in Phoenix. Traffic is not too bad. Temps are high and it is nice if you like to sweat in your leathers. I have all the linings out of my leather jeans and leather shirt. The rays of the sun makes you leathers smell different than normal. I play in the sun some times. I have a shed to play in including a electric winch to play hanging. Nothing like piss runing down into your boots while you are all trussed in a safety Harness like they do when they hang guys.

Phoenix as a whole is a nice place to live. I am 45 miles North West of Down Town Phoenix on the way to Flagstaff.

Back