Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
bwMXM8d.jpg

Syria

[FLV]http://www.cutedeadguys.net/mediaplayer2/videos/vid45.mp4[/FLV]

Best and clearest version I have seen. Awesome video! Dude is very good-looking.....So cool how the killer holds the victim's mouth shut so he can't scream as he slices just enough of the neck to make victim die slowly with as much pain as possible.:number one:

What a horrible way to die - the gagging is not pleasant at all but what it must have been like for him!

What a horrible way to die - the gagging is not pleasant at all but what it must have been like for him!

I agree, it's amazing that you don't pass out with throat cut and most victims struggle to breathe 3-5 minutes after their windpipe is completely severed.

The butt view at the end is very inviting..... If only he was naked and had his cock removed as well it would be perfect......666

Sweet! Best view of slit throat I've seen. Would have been better to hold him up for the camera a little longer, but what we got to see was super hot. Thanks, Meatpie.

Notice the throat cutter is holding his head right back into his crotch -- probably got a hard on from grabbing his face like that and pushing the back of his head into his dick.

The guy was young and seemed to be quite cute, but we don't get a good look at his face. He got to see his grave, but I'm surprised they didn't start shoveling dirt over his body. Poor guy, I don't like to see people suffer like that, and the should have just cut off the head altogether or shot him after he was pushed in to his grave.

A curious and real man executioner will naked the victim and let his hands and foots free... After blood start to spring from cutting, he take the knife to victim and make some rapid step backward, to provocate it to acting... Victim can try to catch him (without real chances) or stick the knife inside it's own body...

Someone pulled down his outer pants, but the under pants don't really look like underwear.

The butt view at the end is very inviting..... If only he was naked and had his cock removed as well it would be perfect......666

Yeah, they should at least strip the guy beforehand. Then you can give him one last good squeeze. And for those who like souvenirs, cut it off and pass it along.

Actualy, in the last second or so, in the lower right hand corner, it looks like they really are shoveling dirt on him! Guess they couldn't wait until he was dead before they started burying him.

Back