Wormmon2006

Forum Regular
You know what I'd really like to see? I'd love to see a corpse being electrically manipulated.

I've seen a number of videos of beheadings where once the executioner reaches the cervical spine, they start hacking at it with whatever implement they're using and the impact causes the muscles in the torso and arms to react. Gotta say, that's particularly hot, in my opinion.

So I wander about using electricity to induce similar reactions in a cadaver. Like, say, during an autopsy where the brain is exposed. I've always been curious at what reactions would arise if you stimulated various areas. Granted, 1) the corpses being autopsied have probably been dead too long to get a reaction, and 2) even if it were possible, you'd probably only be able to get anything by shocking the small section of the brain in charge of motor control. But I'd still love to see it attempted.

Barring that, a good old-fashioned death by electrocution would be great to see.

(yeah, I know; I'm kinda depraved...)

You know what I'd really like to see? I'd love to see a corpse being electrically manipulated.

I've seen a number of videos of beheadings where once the executioner reaches the cervical spine, they start hacking at it with whatever implement they're using and the impact causes the muscles in the torso and arms to react. Gotta say, that's particularly hot, in my opinion.

So I wander about using electricity to induce similar reactions in a cadaver. Like, say, during an autopsy where the brain is exposed. I've always been curious at what reactions would arise if you stimulated various areas. Granted, 1) the corpses being autopsied have probably been dead too long to get a reaction, and 2) even if it were possible, you'd probably only be able to get anything by shocking the small section of the brain in charge of motor control. But I'd still love to see it attempted.

Barring that, a good old-fashioned death by electrocution would be great to see.

(yeah, I know; I'm kinda depraved...)

I find this a big turn on as well, when I jack I often picture a hot dudes bare feet twitching on my cock as hes being hung or beheaded or electrocuted,

Back