hi guys for me it be being executed by electric chair method but during that time having my chest cut open so my internal organs can breath and cool also let my cock show good way to go I think lol ))

Be impaled, but on a cone shaped wood, stretching everything that makes longer to go down, mybe some weights have to be attached on the lgs, taht maintain impaled in the right way at the same time

Being held by four guys who intend to rob me, all of them young and muscular. One of them clamps his hand over my mouth as they pull me into a dark alley, but he's not aware that he's also pinched my nostrils shut. Muscled arms holding me still, a big strong hand smothering me. I struggle in their grip, sucking on a wide palm for oxygen, but it's an air-tight seal, and my struggling gets weaker as I slowly and silently suffocate. Mmmm.

in my sleep and unaware. I am not sure I would want to know I am dying because in almost all circumstances what actually kills you is the brain being starved of oxygen which in my imagination to be very uncomfortable

I'd be wearing my black cotton turtleneck shirt tucked in tight at the waist, blue jeans with a thick black leather belt hanging two inches below my navel, black cowboy boots and getting two .22 caliber bullets in my belly-one in my belly hole and one an inch below it.

The .22 belly is a hot way. Wondering about it, actually got 2 of Henry 22 Carbine (yes still make them) and full range assortment of rounds. They have underloaded subsonics now whereas long rifle way faster than when I was kid. Two of my friends went from single round LR ... but not in belly. Best to have ropes on necks while we do "your turn" and try remember where in magazine do the LRs start? So I would really prefer hanging...just with kinky belly shoot prelude.

I should decide. Just read guys in my prostrate state last 3 years average w/o chemo and I hate chemo. Ironic, snuffed by my own dick...unless 22 and rope.

The best way to die would be to die in my sleep, naked, with some sleep aids in my system.

Kidnapped by a chubby bear and taken deep into some woods. Then stripped, humiliated, and hanged from a tree. Dismembered once it's all over.

Yeah, preferably bare chested, shooting from the hip, taking two through my chest
I fall on the battlefield. My enemy runs to where I fell. He then jabs his bayonet right through my heart !!!

My best way would be to DIE on the BATTLEFIELD. I would love to run into a hail of bullets and get mowed down.
A big wet stain between my legs as my camo's are soiled with my final cum.
Then I fall down, feel the blood and the bullets end my life.
As I slowely die, my killer comes to have some fun with me. Hardly concious, I let it all go...
:hearthrob:

My dear Entilzha, this it is - the only honorable way for a man to die!

Feeling the bullets penetrating your battle dressed body, blood, pain and the shock about the sudden death will give you the biggest imaginable sexual pleasure.

Back