still looking for a group of Mexicans to slash my throat and leave me in the desert to rot

Last edited:
I'm sleeping.

Mafia bursts into my bedroom with tommy guns and riddles my body with bullets. I try to jump out of bed but I'm thrown back, puffs of red mist fly out of my stomach, chest, thigh, shoulder... they keep riddling my body with bullets until all their guns are empty, and watch as expression of shock and surprise on my face slowly fades into sleepy indifference.

Then, for shits and giggles, one of them comes up to my body with a machete and then guts it.

Last edited:
...to be snuffed by a group of particularly sick and twisted guys who'd use and abuse me until they decided my time had come. Then, only then, would they in turn fuck and fist me and (true to my name) skull fuck me so that I died of suffocation - and drowned in cum. TWO deaths so far (well, this IS fantasy!) and for the third, a hand inserted so far up my ass that my heart would be ripped out, pulsing and bloody as it was pulled through my guts.
If I had to choose just one death, I want to feel that fist make its way through my body and take its prize. Slowly, I hope, so that I could ride the wave of terror and excitement and have my last and most explosive orgasm - the one I have lived my entire life for.
Meanwhile... life is for living... enjoy it while we can!

Interesting ideas.
But the most interesting is the grounding in reality. The difference between fantasy and reality. Life is for living, enjoy it whilst we can

A spear in my back that tears out between my tits ...

Lethal injection standard method however they still have electric chair (old sparky) and will use it.
I like it they value tradition.

I would want to be taken out, bound to a stake, kindling and logs piled up around me, and a fire started, i watch as the flames creep towards me, the fire taks hold of me and i burn to death

To be hung naked by a short drop.then cut down and displayed publicly, and handled

Back