My favourite ways of dying would involve piercing my heart while I'm tied up. Everything works, as long as it goes through my chest and into my heart. It could be a point-blank shot with a pistol, a slow knife stab, a sacrifice heart removal, stabs with multiple needles, stabs with nails, stab with a stake or even stabbed with a driller.

I would like to be apprehended, abducted, stripped naked, restrained and kept in a cage where I would be maliciously forced drugged and raped. Then once my assailants have had their way with me, I'm taken into a remote hidden area where nobody could possibly find me. There I'm coupled with an alpha male where I'm forced to suck and get fucked by the alpha male, while my assailants video tape the entire molestation and breeding. Then having sucked all the cum out of my alpha males cock, after having been bred, we're both manhandled and forced to endure video recording our own dismemberment and death. Our executioners tie us down to the desert floor naked and proceed to cut off our limbs, starting with our feet, calves, arms and then slice off our heads as we both endure this slow death together. Upon decapitation our beheading is by a machette slicing through our throats to the back of our necks as copious amounts of blood gush out all over the desert floor. After our heads our finally cut off, they are used for sexual recreational purposes by our assailants. In short, our heads are used for skull fucking by the entire group of horned-up men ready to disembark, but not before burning our dismembered bodies and retaining our heads for some ritualistic future use.

Well, sins we are all the same here, let's start a thread about the way we would all like to go out of this existence and into the next.

My best way would be to DIE on the BATTLEFIELD. I would love to run into a hail of bullets and get mowed down.
A big wet stain between my legs as my camo's are soiled with my final cum.
Then I fall down, feel the blood and the bullets end my life.
As I slowely die, my killer comes to have some fun with me. Hardly concious, I let it all go...

And that would be my best, wanting way to DIE!

Yours?
If I had to die, I would prefer to take a lot of people with me. I would not go quietly.

My personal ideal way to die would be very slowly, so I could really bask in it.

Something like cancer, where I could feel it slowly draining my body over time, would be nice. Especially if it was a form of cancer that caused visible lumps.

I want to be cut brutallay, my skin peeled off, to feel man and beast eating the flesh and muscle off me, all while keeping my alive as long as possible to watch and feel my death

Back