Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaloyan Milev 18, from Bulgaria

Jumped from a building in Sofia after taking drugs and attacking a hospital nurse. His friends called him handsome model on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008136434925

:stroke::load::load::load: He is handsome, and he was developing a great physique. What a tragedy for such a beautiful young man. Thanks, Meatpie!

He was very athletic for his age and this was noted during the autopsy. You look at his profile you will see he posted a lot of meaningless crap about God and today relatives revealed he was part of a religious sect or something that to me looks more like a death cult.

Days before his death he was talking a lot of religious shit and took drugs so his parents took him to a hospital where he was tied to a bed.

He managed to break himself free and attacked hospital stuff and patients.

He then ran out in the street in underwear and jumped from the 6th floor of an old apartment block.

He was one of only several athletes received in the forensic morgue in Sofia this year.

He was very athletic for his age and this was noted during the autopsy. You look at his profile you will see he posted a lot of meaningless crap about God and today relatives revealed he was part of a religious sect or something that to me looks more like a death cult.

Days before his death he was talking a lot of religious shit and took drugs so his parents took him to a hospital where he was tied to a bed.

He managed to break himself free and attacked hospital stuff and patients.

He then ran out in the street in underwear and jumped from the 6th floor of an old apartment block.

He was one of only several athletes received in the forensic morgue in Sofia this year.

I noticed the shit-ton of religious posts ... being part of one of those sects would drive almost anyone to suicide! Kid didn't stand a chance.

Days before death he told his parents if he dies he will ride in a golden chariot in the sky.

Here on earth he was eviscerated stark naked on morgue table and photographed with his cock exposed to the delight of medical students.

Kenan Ibriamov, 31 from Bulgaria

rXgxySZ.jpg

Crashed his car.

https://www.facebook.com/kenan.ibrqmov

Baby Vavov will not remember his Dad. Hristo looks like he was a good Dad too, happy to have a child.

please do not forget to add me when I die ♥ if you guys ever find out.... im sure you'll know from me not being on youtube after a few months

The trouble is, livingdeadman20, though your absence from youtube for a few months MIGHT mean you are dead, it could ALSO mean something else (hospitalization, incarceration, etc.) It's a problem with any solely online relationship. How does anybody ever really know what happened to anybody else? By the way, is there any particular reason why you are thinking today about being dead?

The trouble is, livingdeadman20, though your absence from youtube for a few months MIGHT mean you are dead, it could ALSO mean something else (hospitalization, incarceration, etc.) It's a problem with any solely online relationship. How does anybody ever really know what happened to anybody else? By the way, is there any particular reason why you are thinking today about being dead?

I know he's mentioned in the past about not being happy and not wanting to live anymore

Yes, badjohnny25, I do recall he is not very optimistic about his future. Last I remember, I thought he said he was moving South (Florida?) to live with a new foster family.

Was one of them driving or was there a different driver both are really young...not sure what the legal age to drive there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back