Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert was a handsome hunk, except for his hair. I like hiking too. I like running even more. The key to success in either endeavor is to stay away from the edge of the cliff. My first thought when I see a headline like this is that the guy's girlfriend pushed him.

A hotel employee found the lifeless body of a 24-years-old Swedish man floating in the hotel pool. Police are now trying to find out what had caused the death.

The report came from an employee of a hotel on the island of Koh Chang in Trat province. “He had found the body and called rescue volunteers who then called us,” Pol Capt Uea-angun Gaeomueangglang from Koh Chang Provincial Police Station told Thairath.

When they arrived, police started their investigation into the case and quickly found that the deceased was a 24-years-old tourist from Sweden named Carl Magnus Philip Bergqvist. He had not been a guest at this hotel.

Pol Capt Uea-angun questioned the employee who had found the body. “At around midnight, I saw him with two or three other foreigners swimming in the pool. They all seemed quite drunk,” the employee, whose name was withheld by the police, said. “I decided not to go down.”

Some hours later, at 05:00 on Saturday morning, he decided to go to the pool area to check on them. “This is when I saw the body,” the employee sad. “He was floating face-down and wasn’t wearing a t-shirt.” With the help of another employee, he dragged the man out of the water but immediately realised that all help came too late. Mr Bergqvist was already dead.

Police briefly examined the body of the deceased and found no apparent injuries. They estimated he had been dead for around two to three hours. “We believe that Mr Bergqvist must have had a muscle cramp and subsequently died.”

Police are now going to question the friends of Mr Bergqvist who were with him on the night he died. According to a Facebook post , his friends had returned to their hotels while Mr Bergqvist decided to continue swimming alone.

Meanwhile, Koh Chang Hospital accepted the body and will perform an autopsy after the Swedish Embassy, and the relatives have been informed.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1790330894550948&id=100007221632600

Robert was a handsome hunk, except for his hair. I like hiking too. I like running even more. The key to success in either endeavor is to stay away from the edge of the cliff. My first thought when I see a headline like this is that the guy's girlfriend pushed him.

I got the impression he was a stoner and might have ventured out cliff walking while he was high. He fell into a difficult area that rescue personnel were not able to get to easily so they left his body overnight and resumed in the morning. I would think by that point he was quite stiff when they finally got to him.

Georgi looks so much older than 22 in some of the photos. In fact, you'd never know those 18 images were of the same guy. Now he's dead, and that's that.

mm interesting Georgi. As alex said, he look older in some of the photos (maybe for the beard) too sad to see a baby in a photo, perhaps was his son, dady is no more with us baby. :very very sad:

Martin Gachev, 41 from Sofia, Bulgaria

Crushed by truck yesterday while riding a bicyle just outside Sofia. Naked in morgue today for autopsy.

https://www.facebook.com/martin.gachev

Somewhere, there may be a truck with MY name on it, heading for its appointment with me and my bicycle.

Pablo seemed such a happy fellow, even after he'd started with the chemo. He looked 30 when he was still healthy, and then he grew younger and younger as the leukemia killed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back