Status
Not open for further replies.
Shooting someone "by accident" while hunting might actually have been murder. In the military, the term "friendly fire" has been used many times to cover-up for murder or suicide. A key witness will always be missing.

His friend shot him. Police quickly arrested the guy who is currently awaiting trial. Vasil was cut up naked on morgue table and photographed with Nikon camera. I too find him very handsome, one of the hottest dead facebook dudes I've posted so far this years.

Hundreds of young guys died in Bulgaria in 2017.

Shooting someone "by accident" while hunting might actually have been murder. In the military, the term "friendly fire" has been used many times to cover-up for murder or suicide. A key witness will always be missing.

And 'fragging' was the Vietnam equivalent I think.
These hunting 'accidents' have a long history - the Rufus Stone in the New Forest (that's new as in 11th century) marks the alleged spot where King William Rufus, the son of William the conqueror, was shot with an arrow by one of his huntsmen, Sir Walter Tyrrell, who 'mistook him for a stag'. His brother Henry was on the hunt, and showed suspeicious presence of mind in leaving the King's body where he fell, riding straight to Winchester to secure the Royal treasury, then straight on to London to get crowned before anyone could start asking awkward questions. I hope the present William and Harry do not go shooting together?

I wish Harry would go shooting with Camilla.

Last edited:
I wish Harry would go shooting with Camilla.

Which one 'accidenting' the other? Is Harry that far out of your favour, or have you set your eye on Charles?

Which one 'accidenting' the other? Is Harry that far out of your favour, or have you set your eye on Charles?

Harry has been forgiven, and I would never set my eye on Charles. Charles is too painful to look at. The same goes for his wife, which is why I will arrange for Harry to take her out for a day in the Cotswalds, or wherever it is that accidents happen in England. Charles would find himself happy enough to be alone, and the Queen might knight me for my service.

Harry has been forgiven, and I would never set my eye on Charles. Charles is too painful to look at. The same goes for his wife, which is why I will arrange for Harry to take her out for a day in the Cotswalds, or wherever it is that accidents happen in England. Charles would find himself happy enough to be alone, and the Queen might knight me for my service.

Oh no, the Cotswolds are far too posh and twee for accidents these days - they might scare the horses, and then Princess Anne would give you and Harry an accident! Watch her, she's got a kick like a mule (sorry, a racehorse) and she's got serious form too - it was her pit bull that killed one of the Queen's corgis! And if the succession ever does reach you and Harry, then she and her colts and fillies will be next in line. I would avoid the Cotswolds, your Joint Gay Majesties, and above all do not visit Berkeley Castle - it is dangerously close to your aunt's Cotswold pad, and I fear the kitchen may be all too keen to cook their signature dish of 'gay monarch spit-roasted from the inside' with Her Royal highness as guest of honour - they have not had the opportunity since 1327 (you do get to be buried in Gloucester Cathedral though).

No, these days Right Royal Accidents normally happen on the Sandringham estate:
http://theroyalpost.com/2011/10/18/royal-homes-the-sandringham-estate/
And I kid you not, that website really does contain

The Royal Family at a Peasant Shoot, Sandringham

Hey, that typo beats anything on the Daily Mail website - it needs to go viral!

He became a father a few days ago and was driving his car at great speed eager to see his kid and family as he often sailed on ships away from home.

He was trying to overtake a truck but lost control and slammed into a tree. He was ejected on impact and flew right under heavy truck wheels.

He was badly mangled and brought to the morgue as a piece of minced meat.

Two pics from the scene:

He became a father a few days ago and was driving his car at great speed eager to see his kid and family as he often sailed on ships away from home.

He was trying to overtake a truck but lost control and slammed into a tree. He was ejected on impact and flew right under heavy truck wheels.

He was badly mangled and brought to the morgue as a piece of minced meat.

Two pics from the scene:

Really sad...too bad his kid will never know their dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back