Status
Not open for further replies.
Years after models died people are still using their hot pics to create fake facebook profiles.

Here is one fake facebook account of Nikolay Radev, 28 from Bulgaria who was autopsied in 2014 after getting stabbed in a bar fight over girl.

https://www.facebook.com/serafim.todorov.9

NfPHF8C.png

Here is a link to my original post about his death:

http://cutedeadguys.net/threads/35358-Dead-guys-of-Facebook?p=251883&viewfull=1#post251883

Serafim Todorov doesn't realize he's been dead and gutted for over three years.

If they had been taking a sleigh ride through the snow, as is customary on Xmas Eve, they would still be alive to open their presents tomorrow. :[ The one with the fishing pole is striking the same pose he used to when holding up his massive erection.

Last edited:
I was just able to confirm from police source Pavlin was just 18-year-old. His body is still kept in morgue fridge on second day of Christmas.

Bless his heart, Pavlin was only 18, never to be kissed again. So many sad girlfriends are now missing his talents as a lover. Meatpie, can't you ask one of the morgue big shots to let you do this autopsy?

Is it possible to artificially engorge a dead penis by pumping it full of something? Can you recreate the corpse's living erection that way? This would, of course, be for the scientific purpose of obtaining measurements of length and girth.

Decomposition changes start in cells and tissues within minutes after biological death and cessation of heartbeat so all efforts to make a dead guy's penis erect must be undertaken quickly before rots sets in.

Humans are just atoms from food recombined and quickly disintegrate after death. All atoms are subject to the laws of quantum mechanics and current theoary holds that eventually everything will be crushed out of existence as the universe approaches heat death.

Has refrigeration kept Pavlin fresh enough to be able to make his penis erect now, after 48 hours?

No refrigeration can stop decompostion even in deep freeze tissues continue to decompose albeit at much slower rate. I've jacked off dead cock 48 hours after death kept cold it's still in good condition but I doubt there is a way to make it hard again.

Georgi could pass for 40 in some of these images. The fact that he was posing with his gun in that one photograph leads me to suspect he was involved with Bulgaria's criminal element. Maybe not, though, maybe he was a hunter. He just went to a New Year's Eve party that unfortunately included one or more homicidal maniacs. That kind of thing really does happen all the time these days.

Decomposition changes start in cells and tissues within minutes after biological death and cessation of heartbeat so all efforts to make a dead guy's penis erect must be undertaken quickly before rots sets in.

Humans are just atoms from food recombined and quickly disintegrate after death. All atoms are subject to the laws of quantum mechanics and current theoary holds that eventually everything will be crushed out of existence as the universe approaches heat death.

Thanks for all infos !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back