Status
Not open for further replies.
Meatpie, is your real name as much of a tongue-twister as Zhelyazko Gelev's? Is his name typical for a Bulgarian?

Handsome 20 year old traveler, killed as part of a 25 year old family feud involving his grandfather.

https://www.facebook.com/quhey.saunders

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/39051...-the-head-following-service-station-row-dies/

tumblr_osab39HLRH1wrijh4o8_1280.png

tumblr_osab7aLgj61wrijh4o1_1280.png

tumblr_osab7aLgj61wrijh4o3_1280.png

tumblr_osab7aLgj61wrijh4o4_1280.png

tumblr_osab39HLRH1wrijh4o3_1280.png

tumblr_osab39HLRH1wrijh4o4_1280.png

tumblr_osab39HLRH1wrijh4o5_1280.png

tumblr_osab39HLRH1wrijh4o6_1280.png

tumblr_osab39HLRH1wrijh4o7_1280.png

tumblr_osaaycaP7T1wrijh4o4_1280.png

tumblr_osaaycaP7T1wrijh4o6_1280.png

tumblr_osaaycaP7T1wrijh4o8_1280.png

What a beauty! Obviously in great physical shape with nice definition. Do we know what the family feud was over?

What a beauty! Obviously in great physical shape with nice definition. Do we know what the family feud was over?

"I want him"
"No, I want him"
"No, fuck off both of you, he's mine"

Meatpie, is your real name as much of a tongue-twister as Zhelyazko Gelev's? Is his name typical for a Bulgarian?

His name means "made of iron". Both Bulgarian and Russian have letter combinations that are difficult to pronounce and grasp by foreigners same way it's difficult for Bulgarians to learn English.

Was it an accident or was he in some kind of trouble or did he experience mental illness?

Impossible to know suicide is almost always complex and there may have been several reasons for his decision. Most people who commit suicide don't suffer from mental illness it's a myth.

How sad. He looks so handsome and not at all depressed. I wonder how quickly he passed out on his way to death?

He certainly lost consciousness within 2 minutes still some guys convulse and jerk up to five minutes after passing out.

Police caught the killer and the Daily Mail posted a new article about Quhey today.

Witness Rafael Francis, 53, was on his way to work for a delivery company at 3.15pm on Monday when he saw the fight break out.

The retired soldier said: 'I don't know what started it, but there were lots of vicious punches and kicks being thrown. They were shouting about getting a gun, that's when I tried to get involved.'

He added that he could only watch as Mr Saunders started being hit in the head with a shovel but later on, his training 'kicked in' and he screamed for an ambulance while trying to stem the blood.

Mr Francis said: 'His mother kept asking me if I thought the boy was going to make it, I couldn't look her in the eye. There was just too much blood.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4664296/Man-charged-murder-Quhey-Saunders-death.html

There are so many train suicides, it almost seems one could visit the tracks anywhere and just wait for the next one to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back