Dachau concentration camp, 1945

so much sole meat of dead skeletal men to fuck!!!!!!!!!

Why did the Nazis allow so many dead bodies to pile up in this camp? I thought they burned or buried them as they died.

whats antisemitic about it? to say truth that there are not dead jews but dead white people?

I have no idea what type of people are in the photo, but it's a fact the Nazis didn't restrict their cleansing activities to Jews. The corpses we see here could be gypsies, homosexuals gentiles, mental defectives of all persuasions, etc. Whatever the case, the thought of it is horrifying.

The nazis murdered everyone with whom they disagreed but the murder of the Jews is particularly horrifying as it was an attempt to extinguish a whole race, a whole people, and that's why it is particulrly evil. The murder of gypsies was equally unacceptable as was the murder of homosexuals and the disabled but homosexuals and so called degenerates, a foul phrase , are not a race.
Where I think we all agree is that to kill anyone on the grounds of race, ethnicity or sexual orientation is totally unacceptable. To be fair to murder anyone on any grounds is unacceptable.
And the successors to the Nazis, the so called Islamic state, who kill anyone who doesn't subscribe to their own extreme form of Islam are equally reprehensible.
As someone once wrote everyone is entitled to their own beliefs provided they do not hurt anyone one else. And hurt in this context cannot include those who believe that heaven will only arrive when we all accept Jesus or Mohammed as the messiah.
I agree fully with alexonedeath.

Last edited:
Back