deaddirty

Forum Elite
Thought I started a general 'strangled' thread a while back but can't find it, so here's a new one - open to all to contribute!

OPening contribution.

All searched on 'estrangulado', but some are actually hanged.
The guy being carried away in his blue briefs (plus shorts in 2nd pic) has soiled himself massively, really emptied himself into his briefs and onto legs and stomach. Strangling is generally a good way to die in messy underwear, sure some of the others did too.

Last edited:
Oh deaddirty! I really love this guy:

upes strangled.jpg

He was strangled with a belt and had visible signs of torture. The body was found at about eight o'clock on the morning of 7th July 2013 and later his family identified him as Carlos Soberanes Altamirano. Carlos was just 20 years old.

Oh deaddirty! I really love this guy:

View attachment 59503

He was strangled with a belt and had visible signs of torture. The body was found at about eight o'clock on the morning of 7th July 2013 and later his family identified him as Carlos Soberanes Altamirano. Carlos was just 20 years old.

He is the best looking. Might there be a story as to why he was strangled or by whom?

A new batch. Come on you guys - post new guys from your own country/language

And a few more - actually some are asphyxiated rather then strangled - was searching in several languages, search terms overlapped.

I like the middle one - legs open, cock and arse clearly visible

Last edited:
Another one for the weekend

Thanks for article. That was SAD:sad2: If I right understood, they were not raped, and they were dehematizated to death by many cuts. Why police refused to consider this as a ritual murder? His father was quicly sent to a mental hospital, and all the newspapers with this version were returned.
Maybe here acted cult of upper classes of society and the police chief and director of mental hospital, were involved with them?

I thought they were strangled - but I did not translate the article so may be wrong. Certainly I see no cuts on the photos.

One of them yes, he was hit in head and stragulated, maybe because he resisted.

Thanks, glad you like.

Back