Darkside

Forum Veteran
Some people realy piss me off. I had just finished washing my car and was going back to my house when I heard a loud bang, the guy who lives across the road from me (he is 23 , skinny and ugly as fuck ) had come out with a foot ball and had hit and dented the side of my car, when i told him he would pay for the damage , he got lippy and told me to go fuck myself(wrong thing to say)
so i punched him in the face and kicked him in the bollocks, he went running back off to his house , i'm sure he was crying (what a pussy) he lives with his parents so as expected his father came out shouting and swearing (his dad is the same age as me , but a big fat fucker with no idea how to fight) to cut a long story short, I ended up breaking his nose and spending most of the afternoon in the police station being charged with assault (that will be anothe 60 pound fine - but money well spent) anyway tomorro should be fun because the father leaves for work at the same time as me and we live at the top of a very steep hill with a river at the bottom, i hope he has a towel with him because i really dont think the brakes on his car are going to work too well in the morrning.
They should know by now not to fuck me off ... bad things happen to those who do.
Imagine if the fat fucker dies , then I might not have to pay the fine. lets hope so.

lol sounded like fun.

Why was he throwing a football in that direction? Did he hit your car on purpose?

hah! Murdeer is hilarous

I agree with Blackworld

Cany play bagpipes wish I could, (I am very good at blowing other things ... lol. )
I saw his car when I got home from work tonight, his bumper is squashed flat, one head light is broken and bonnet is dented, so I guess he must have run in to something, what a pity fat fucker didn't die.

You would make a lovely neighbour Dark :D

As long as I keep on yer GOOD side :D

Heh Darkside you ar utterly amazing!

Some people realy piss me off. I had just finished washing my car and was going back to my house when I heard a loud bang, the guy who lives across the road from me (he is 23 , skinny and ugly as fuck ) had come out with a foot ball and had hit and dented the side of my car, when i told him he would pay for the damage , he got lippy and told me to go fuck myself(wrong thing to say)
so i punched him in the face and kicked him in the bollocks, he went running back off to his house , i'm sure he was crying (what a pussy) he lives with his parents so as expected his father came out shouting and swearing (his dad is the same age as me , but a big fat fucker with no idea how to fight) to cut a long story short, I ended up breaking his nose and spending most of the afternoon in the police station being charged with assault (that will be anothe 60 pound fine - but money well spent) anyway tomorro should be fun because the father leaves for work at the same time as me and we live at the top of a very steep hill with a river at the bottom, i hope he has a towel with him because i really dont think the brakes on his car are going to work too well in the morrning.
They should know by now not to fuck me off ... bad things happen to those who do.
Imagine if the fat fucker dies , then I might not have to pay the fine. lets hope so.

Oh Dark matey I knew u was up to something when you stopped posting for a few days and kept quiet.

I am so proud of what you did, if I was with you we beat those sad fucks to pulp.

I would have done the same if someone dented even my bike.

Its your property and those who don't have respect for it will suffer.

You can be so devastating when angry Dark.

Jesus mate, so the police fined you 60 pounds?

LoL, it was definately worth it, you broke his fucking nose!

You should have smashed his skinny ugly son's head against a wall and take pics for us.

FIVE STARS FOR WHAT YOU DID, YOU ARE A PREMIUM CDG MEMBER and you serve as a great example for me and other studs who lurk here.

Now I want to beat someone up too, I so love fights.

Wish I was on your hill that evening and supported you.

MAaan, it wouldvebeen so hot if you had actually killed the fucker, raped him, put a beer bottle up his arse, then take pics and post on cdg.

Cany play bagpipes wish I could, (I am very good at blowing other things ... lol. )
I saw his car when I got home from work tonight, his bumper is squashed flat, one head light is broken and bonnet is dented, so I guess he must have run in to something, what a pity fat fucker didn't die.

omg, LOL! so evil.

just hope they can't find a way to hold you responsible. =)

I only fight if someone hits me first so I have an excuse to avoid charges.

You can't fight, you are too skinny and thin and weak.

I wonder how you can cum at all?

Shouldn't that post be in the basement instead?

Shut the fuck up you skelatal remains. This is just a warmup.

Nice, I like a man with attitude. :)

Pieman...dogfood....

What goes for our members also goes for our Admins....

Keep it gentle or take it to the basement!

I am doing fine.

And you?

Still wanting for a fight ;)

I'll give you a good obe in four weeks :D

Oh yes, I can't wait really I am so excited!

I want you to smack me right in my big mouth and make me a cute dead guy with a single blow.

Can you do that?

Can you break someone's nose when you are angry?

I've broken a person's arm in anger.

The best part though is beating someone on the head and punching them in the face.

I could do that :)

I was once so angry whenm I was a kid, I was bullied alot.

I floored the largest bully, wrapped my hands around his throat and wanted to strangle the life out of him.

4 kids and a teacher were needed to get me off of him, and I was suspended from school for 3 weeks.

So, I can be a mean fighter if I want to...

Back