Oh wow!

Why were you bullied?

Were yuo strong and fit as a kid or thin and weak like dogfood?

I was a thin, skinny boy.

I was bullied because I had a fatal flaw, I cried alot.

But you rarely shed a tear now, do you?

Not sins I met a certain person. I cry more every time I think of him.

A crying is a good thing, it relives stress and clears your mind.

But real men don't cry. You are a pussy if you cry for Arrow.

I should be very careful when you visit.

You are very sensitive, thats no good in the brutal world we live in.

Love?

You believe in that?

Violence, death and mayhem rule the world, love is such an evasive feeling. Love is in the imagination, while destruction is reality.

I don't believe in love, I don't think I will be able to love anyone or anything.

I just want to fap to dead guys and die.

Guess I cannot win eh?

Must be your bi-polar Pieman speaking....

I will end this discussion now, because we are hopelessly derailing this thread.

;) You leave our discussion at its most interesting part.

It's up to you.

We can continue in another thread so as not to derail this one.

Hi Meaty and co, no way would I fuck these guys, they really are fat and ugly as fuck, if the father had died in the crash, yes I would have got some picts for you.
As for getting the blame, I have two mates who will swear blind I was with them all night.
When i split the brake line , i did it at the point where the flexy hose joins the brake pipe so it looked like just normal wear and tare, yes i wore rubber gloves and an old boiler suit with a hoodie underneath, so if seen no one would know it was me and also no tracable evidence could be found.

Here is a tip for you guys, when someone has upset me (just a little) and it's winter time with frosty mornings, it is really funny to have squirted super glue in to thier car door locks, in the morning they stand for ages trying to either heat up thier keys or pouring hot water over the locks trying to defrost them, it takes ages for the thick shits to realise that the locks are more than frozen, iv'e done this a few times it really is funny as hell watching the thick gits trying to get in to thier cars.

squirted super glue in to thier car door locks, in the morning they stand for ages trying to either heat up thier keys or pouring hot water over the locks trying to defrost them, it takes ages for the thick shits to realise that the locks are more than frozen, iv'e done this a few times it really is funny as hell watching the thick gits trying to get in to thier cars.

:haha:

Awesome!

I thought you would like that Meaty, try it in the winter , it is realy funny.
As for the fighting thing, I have never started a fight , but in many cases I have finished it,
No one hurts me or mine, I will always defend myself or those close too me no matter what the odds of winning are.
When I was younger I wasn't bullied but was a bit of a soft git. don't know what changed but one day something did, and now I never back down when I do fight anything goes punch, kick, bite, etc. love crushing a guys bollocks with a good kick or if rolling around on the ground fighting grabbing his bollocks and squeezing really hard, my mates said i was a real dirty fighter for doing this sort of thing, little did they know that although I was doing it to help win the fight the real reason was so that I could have a quick feel up .

little did they know that although I was doing it to help win the fight the real reason was so that I could have a quick feel up .

OMG mate, never heard a dude talk like that.

Yep i'm sick and loving it, fortunatly for me i'm not bi-polar , not depressed, not even unhappy, it took time and a lot of soul serching and heart breaking, but you will see that in time eventually we all come to terms with who and what we are, once you have acepted that all the pain stops and life is for living, Some of my mates think i am wierd but straight, some think i'm a bit wierd and gay one even knows i am totaly necro, but they have accepted me for who i am not what i am. and those who had a problem with it were not realy friends and are long gone (no loss thier) be who you are.
I AM LOUD , PROUD GAY AND NECRO if someone has a problem with that then fuck them.

We were both drunk at his house, i was making jokes about how I would shag almost anything , he just laughed and said he belived that i would , ( at this point i have to mention i have wanted in his pants for years but he thought i was straight and i thought he was.) So i made a joke about if i found him dead , i would fuck him, he said that i wouldn't dare, I said i would and that if he played dead i would show him what would happen, to my amazment he put down his drink lay down on the floor and said I dare you go on get on with it. So I did, we were constant lovers for the next five years, he always liked to play dead and wouldn't have sex unless he got to play the victim he new i wanted him and that i wanted to do it with a real corpse.

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST.

Thats absolutely insane.

:totalshock:

How old is he? Damn I so wish I could have a friend like this.

When i first started shagging him he was 19 years old, I was 24, he was firm and fit with one of the best asses i have ever seen in my life. Oh happy memories.
He is 30 now and still a fit guy, but has gone straight and has a family, he says it was just a phase he was going through and not in to that sort of thing anymore, we will see bet I can turn him back before he reaches 35, I think I'll make this a little long term project, I always get what I want so I.ll let you know in the future when I fuck him.

Back