todd00009

Forum Veteran
Ive been trying to recreate realistically erotic MORGUE scenes featuring hot good looking young actors.
In this scene a VERY hot young swimsuit model is chloroformed by a crazed mortician, then strangled NAKED on his preparation table....
(Watch in awe as the victim starts to gets hard while the life is being choked from him)
Hope you like it :)

Swimsuit Model Alex Is Chloroformed Outside, Laid Out In A Morgue, Toe Tagged And Strangled Nake.jpgSwimsuit Model Alex Is Chloroformed Outside, Laid Out In A Morgue, Toe Tagged And Strangled Nake.jpgSwimsuit Model Alex Is Chloroformed Outside, Laid Out In A Morgue, Toe Tagged And Strangled Nake.jpgSwimsuit Model Alex Is Chloroformed Outside, Laid Out In A Morgue, Toe Tagged And Strangled Nake.jpgSwimsuit Model Alex Is Chloroformed Outside, Laid Out In A Morgue, Toe Tagged And Strangled Nake.jpg

More pictures and full video can be found on BestDeaths.com

I LIKE THIS HUNK!

Last edited:
very nice! really enjoyed this one, also like it at the end when the body was covered with the sheet with his feet sticking out!

very handsome dude by the way!

I really like the morgue scenes! one suggestion is to make it look more like a morgue instead of a doctor's office. have the body more on a metal table/tray instead.

But nonetheless love the morgue scenes, handsome dudes, with nice shots of their feet and toe-tags!

I like this victim. He is tall, dark, handsome, and well built. Please more of him.

Back