I love bears since I belong to that community as well. Such a hot thing for the noose is a hot bear guy who looks like a real man.

I totally get the bear thing with you guys. I've usually identified as straight, but at least where nooses and strangling's are involved, I guess I am bi. I'd have no problem helping a man out with his cock if he was willing to hang or strangle for it! It's not like I don't know how to work one of those things! LOL

I don't think I qualify as a bear quite. Large and bearded yes, but not hairy at all. A sexy nurse practitioner friend complimented me on looking quite distinguished these days. Kind of a look I go for. I was smoking a nice pipe at the time, fine cigars and pipes are all part of it.

I have a smoking fetish as well as the hanging/strangling thing. I love sexy women that smoke and love the kind of sophisticated woman that appreciates a man smoking a fine cigar or pipe. It has served me well too I might add. I can instantly tell by a woman's reaction when I pull out a large cigar or pipe. Sometimes it's a look like, "ewe, he's really going to light that thing!" Almost a look of fear! Other times, an admiring look, often followed by a comment that it smells really nice or that it's a really nice looking pipe.

How big is that among gay men? I would think that cigars at least would work well with some hard core hanging and strangling play.

Back