The best thing about a bear is how big and beefy their bodies are. More work to get them undressed and flip their bodies over or into the trunk of the car because of how heavy they are. The bigger and hairier the better.

Thanks for the pics - for me beards are always unfortunate, but it's a problem easily solved with a guillotine. I'll take 3 and 4, I think.

huge number of fine bears that would look real fine, strapped down in the electric chair waiting to fry, waiting noosed on the gallows trap as they wait to hang, or straining against the straps as they drool gasping in the gas chamber naked.

Bears are better as stranglers rather than as victims.
Because they're so powerful they can easily overpower and strangle the average guy.
I'd love to run into one in a dark alley...

Thats exactly the reason why bears are so perfect to hang and strangle. The idea of have the control over a strong being. Powerful big body useless against a rope on the neck

SOOO many bears to skin for rugs, backpacks, trophy heads, pork chops, the list goes on and on. I'd love to own a bear farm.

Skin them, behead them, or stuff them. Decorate the floors, the walls, and cuddle up with your very own bear who will never say no.

Back