boozhound2002

Forum Newcomer
Heh early 30s and very attractive former military guy into talking with others about ways to torture straight guys. I prefer late teen and early twenties baby faced and slim but completely straight boys. There were tons of these when I was in the National Guard and especially fantasized about torturing the cute as shit red neck boys from down south and Texas in the most sadistic ways possible and then playing with their dead rotting corpses to extend their humiliation. Would love to hear from people with the same thoughts as me so here goes

pick up a hitchhiker headed back to base....get him stoned and take him to our barn way out in the country where no one is gonna' hear his screams....strip off his uniform, string him up by his wrists to a cross beam in the barn...spread his legs good and wide and tie them off to a couple of uprights, get out the bull whips, me for the chest, abs, cock and balls, you for back, ass and legs and get him warmed up....an array of pliers, vices, batteries and torches on the table near by, an ice chest full of beer, a bong for getting high and away we go................

Back