No doubt .. This scene is so hot! I watched it over and over! Several things make it hot to me .. Seeing his face bulging in the wing .. The other guys wrapping around him to pull him down .. Then the bare chested body fighting til it fell over .. Way hot!!
However, I am a foot guy and was quite disappointed that they showed him kicking but didn't lose his shoe .. Now that would have been ultimate!

Oh man, he is so handsome, and his body is so sexy, especially when he was headless and flailing. If I were there, I would hug him tightly until he stopped moving so I can feel his body move for one last time. Then I would take off his shoes and smell it so hard because the essence of his sweaty feet is all in there. Then I would take off his socks and lick his sweaty feet. Then I would suck on his toes and fuck his feet so hard. Then I would take off his pants and rub my face against his hairy legs. Then I would smell his thighs and take off his underwear, then play with his dick before sucking it while grabbing his ass. Then I'll sniff his pubic hair and lick it, working upwards to his belly button, then ending at his chest. I would then kiss and lick his nipples while I let his lifeless arms wrap around me, intermittently sniffing his sexy armpits and sucking on his chest.

hmm no blood squirting out but his heart would certainly have been beating if it were real.. id hug his body while it moves too, id listen to his chest hearing and feeling his strong dying heart

More of him from this film

67.jpg

Attachments

• 67.jpg
    67.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 12
Oh man, he is so handsome, and his body is so sexy, especially when he was headless and flailing. If I were there, I would hug him tightly until he stopped moving so I can feel his body move for one last time. Then I would take off his shoes and smell it so hard because the essence of his sweaty feet is all in there. Then I would take off his socks and lick his sweaty feet. Then I would suck on his toes and fuck his feet so hard. Then I would take off his pants and rub my face against his hairy legs. Then I would smell his thighs and take off his underwear, then play with his dick before sucking it while grabbing his ass. Then I'll sniff his pubic hair and lick it, working upwards to his belly button, then ending at his chest. I would then kiss and lick his nipples while I let his lifeless arms wrap around me, intermittently sniffing his sexy armpits and sucking on his chest.
Ugh I would love to do all of these

Back