When, oh when will someone capture me, condemn me and hang me at dawn as I see the sun start to rise?

[video]http://theync.com/man-found-stiff-after-committing-suicide-by-hanging.htm[/video]

Brazil

Is that a prison hanging where the guy may have had a little help? I would be all for prisons being equipped with a special hanging cell. A suitable beam, ropes and stools there for anyone that decides they need to use it. All a prisoner needs to do is fill out a request that he is hanging himself or being hanged of his own free will. That even being on video for anyone that may suspect fowl play. Then the prisoner is allowed in with with or without an assistant/s to do his business. Guards give them an hour or so and go check to see that the deed was done and collect the body.

It would certainly make this kind of thing cleaner, more dignified, and more humane. When they need to do it they find a way. It didn't help this guy any making him do it like he or they did. Using some kind of sheet, banging against the wall and sink like he probably did.

"The answer my friend
Is blowing in the wind" - not!

Thanks name09. Led me to this, though footage of the (in)happy couple is only right at the start:

Back