I am still not sure. As he is taken down he seems to grin which of course would make it fake, but could that happen naturally with a limp dead body due to the pull on the face? If he is alive he is doing an incredibly good job of keeping still, and with that one exception as he is taken down everything else looks right to me. And that mark on his neck is real. If it really is fake, he is one hell of a good actor.

Re-viewing the vid for the last post, I spotted this - I don't think it's already on here.

This bears no relationship to the very old image that is presumably going to appear below when I post this - it's actually a very good one. I don't understand that but I spotted it from the same happening with one that Scot07 posted here recently.

Have I already posted this? Again, with those guys calmly sitting there I'm wondering if it is fake, but again everything about the actual guy looks real and almost impossible to fake so well. And it's seriously good!

WARNING
This is a guy who hanged his toddler daughter then himself and they are both in the vid. I wish the hell she wasn't and normally I don't post anything containing this sort of stuff. But he is seriously good and there is no way of posting one ihout the other.
I really really hope this doesn't need saying - absolutely NO sexual comments on her. And you'll note I've omitted my usual 'please' - if anyone did I'd ask Meatpie to take action.
Meatpie - I think with this statement the post this within our rules and 'safe', but if you think otherwise please delete immediately. And I'll report it as soon as I post it to make sure you see this. No need to reply or comment unless you feel the need to.

yes...nice big piss puddle on the floor. notice the other men are barefoot. I wonder if they walk in the piss. #1176

yes...nice big piss puddle on the floor. notice the other men are barefoot. I wonder if they walk in the piss. #1176

They seem to be walking round him rather carefully :) I wonder if he shat his pants as vigorously as he pissed himself?
Reposting embedded for convenience:

Back