I find so much hot in this series of over 1500 posts. Just can not say enough. Whether it be suicide or someone hanging the individual, it is erection material.

I find so much hot in this series of over 1500 posts. Just can not say enough. Whether it be suicide or someone hanging the individual, it is erection material.

Definitely. I really only enjoy the ones that have done a good job of it though. Fully suspended without any kind of pussy padding, using a real rope or thin cord. I have to admire someone that has the balls to really hang themself with a thin cord. It probably doesn't make all that much difference, but a thicker rope would seem much better to me.

Very nice one - thanks for posting. Shame they don't show us what they find when they look inside his boxers front and back, but I think we can guess!

We only see him briefly near the end, but I reckon just enough to be worth posting.

Lynching. Tbh this vid doesn't show that much, but I've got some good pics of him hanged in his lime-green boxers coming up in my next batch.

Back