Hard to make out - first half is the guy cutting him down, but then you do see him being taken down.

Not strictly appropriate for this section: the guy who accidentally hanged himself picking coconuts last year, and was rescued in time. Far better vid than I remember before - we see him struggling like hell, shitting himself I think, then he's cut down, and we see him basically OK and checking himself over, before he puts his hand on the back of his shorts and realised that he crapped them.

Now who's not as fresh as he might be?

I dont know whether anyone remember there is a video showing a Thailand boy hanged himself. And the policemen laid him down and took off his underwear to check his cock. We could see his lovely cock clearly. But now I just cant find that video.

I do remember it, it should be in this thread somewhere.

Looks like shit in the seat of his trousers.

That's possible. In fact if it dated from before the big clampdown in Thailand it has probably been removed or pixelated by the news organisation which posted it, sadly.

Zip undone

May be a repost.

Their building code should mandate a fan be able to support 300 pounds or so. So many people use them to hang themselves and many times it's their only option at home. It would not be good to have done a good job of hanging oneself and have the fan fail, especially if you were almost done.

Did you know that ceiling fans can also be used for ventilation?

Back