it took some time, but my dealer FINALLY found me a Rembrandt that was for sale...............
so, here it is guys,,,,,,,,,,

Having Rembrandt money is the same as having 'fuck everybody' money... and that ain't a bad thing!

That's awesome Stu. It's a great piece and I'm glad you finally got a Rembrandt. Sweet!!!

we went to a pre holiday party on roman abramovichs yacht yesterday, heres a few pics of the event, our friends our stash , our cash , and the new ROLEX i bought myself for the event.........
it was held in newport beach california......what a blast......... time to sleep now.......
party2.jpgparty3.jpgparty.jpgparty4.jpgparty6.jpg

more.....................................................................................

party7.jpgparty8.jpgparty9.jpg

more.......................................................................party10.jpgparty9.jpgparty13.jpgparty12.jpgparty18.jpg you can see me between the arms of the two people in the center of the pic of pic number one

a few more................................................................party16.jpgparty15.jpg

Yes you do .. You hot Greek stud. I'm glad you went, I'm sure y'all had a great time.

more BLING and the company tab for the christmas party this year.
and my hot sweaty feet in tight sneakers on the way back to dallas.
arab rich 2.jpgarab rich.jpgarab rich 3.jpg

here is a pic of the Aston martin vantage coupe i ordered from the UK that i bought for myself for my birthday
this year in april, i expect delivery in early april..............astin martin vantage.jpg

Oh wow .. I know you've always loved them. I'm excited for you. You are gonna be one hot stud, driving that automobile.

Oh wow .. I know you've always loved them. I'm excited for you. You are gonna be one hot stud, driving that automobile.

thanks hot stuff, you'll have your chance to drive it when u come to my place in june.
i bought it from H. R. Owen in reading united kingdom....... one hundred and forty thou........

I look forward to it .. But that's not the only thing I look forward to driving ... Grrrr!

prowler.jpgprowler1.jpgprowler2.jpgprowler3.jpgprowler6.jpg

i decided to splurge on a vintage plymouth prowler as well,
always wanted one, not the most expensive car, but a looker and a classic.......

Last edited:
All I have is cheap junk.
Seiko cost like $120

I used have ring worth around $800 but pawned it when I was hooked on spice.

Back