Ohh yeeaahh !!! That wad looks very familiar. Is that the same cash you were fanning me with while you were sucking and fucking my thick meaty soles with your stiff hard Greek cock? Too Hott!

Ohh yeeaahh !!! That wad looks very familiar. Is that the same cash you were fanning me with while you were sucking and fucking my thick meaty soles with your stiff hard Greek cock? Too Hott!

no baby, that was spent, this is a new wad of cash! lol
cant wait to see you again in june so u can rape me
with your soles again baby! mmmmmm.......
denny is looking forward to it too!

no baby, that was spent, this is a new wad of cash! lol cant wait to see you again in june so u can rape me with your soles again baby! mmmmmm....... denny is looking forward to it too!

Can't wait babe ... My feet are aching to have that hot cock, again. And I can't wait to have Denny's hot soles raping me!!!! Ohh yeeaahh -- YOWZA !!! Make sure you bring another wad of HARD COLD CASH with you ..,

Can't wait babe ... My feet are aching to have that hot cock, again. And I can't wait to have Denny's hot soles raping me!!!! Ohh yeeaahh -- YOWZA !!! Make sure you bring another wad of HARD COLD CASH with you ..,

cant wait to lick, bite, suck, eat and fuck your handsome manly feet you stud!
we'll attend a private showing of the latest mens line for summer in Versace,
in Chicago..................be ready baby.

cant wait to lick, bite, suck, eat and fuck your handsome manly feet you stud! we'll attend a private showing of the latest mens line for summer in Versace, in Chicago..................be ready baby.

Oooo .. Versace. You're awesome, babe, and I appreciate it. But all I need are those hot, huge, thick, meaty, handsome, hairy Greek feet and that hot, huge, thick, meaty, handsome, hairy Greek cock. That's what I am ready for.

I don't have jewelry, I only wear stainless piercing gear, but have an extensive collection of fine antiques, house bling... heres a few of my treasures:

this is a KPM portrait vase signed by Wagner, it is circa 1860. KPM is the German manufacture that literally made objects of art for German ( and other nations) royalty, it is short for KINGS PORCELAIN MANUFACTURE. It is considered some of the finest in the world.

Attachments

• W 002.jpg
    W 002.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 6
  • W 004.jpg
    W 004.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 6
  • W 010.jpg
    W 010.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 7
here is a set of Murano art glass trees signed Barovier. Barovier (and Venini) are considered the best of the best of Murano artist. The trees are HUGE, like 2 feet tall each.

Attachments

• B= 001.jpg
    B= 001.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 6
  • B= 010.jpg
    B= 010.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 2
here is a nude vase of malachite. It is circa 1915 and is Czech/Austrian. It's a beauty...

Attachments

• stu 072.jpg
    stu 072.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1
  • stu 073.jpg
    stu 073.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 3
  • stu 074.jpg
    stu 074.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 2
here is my mechanical clock, it has 6 guys who move back and forth. It is circa 1950, mid century modern. Mid Century is extremely popular here but my décor is much earlier, but this fits in nicely...

Attachments

• -_062.jpg
    -_062.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 4
  • -_063.jpg
    -_063.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 3
  • -_064.jpg
    -_064.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 2
  • -_065.jpg
    -_065.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 2
  • -_066.jpg
    -_066.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 4
fun thread, I will add some more things again....

fun thread, I will add some more things again....

FINALLY someone else who is a fine collector like myself, good to meet u man! :winner:
im rick, u have a beautiful collection so far, just completely awesome dude!!!!!!!!!!
you have exquisite taste! ive been working on getting a Rembrandt for the last few months now.
shit takes time, especially when your trying to get ahold of a antiquity from another country.
PM me anytime, lets get to know eachother dude!

hey Rick

got your pm as well... my story is the opposite of yours, I was the youngest of 7 children from a very blue collar family. We were not poor, but certainly of modest means. I was with my mother one day at age 9, and we passed a flea market that my mom wanted to stop at for some fabric to reupholster some pillows. While there I pointed out a sculpture that was identical to one we had in our living and asked my mom how much she paid. She replied that she thought she had paid about 80 bucks, and I replied that this one was a quarter -and I was off to the races... I have been buying and selling for 40 years, and I use my knowledge acquired through the years to finance the things that I keep.

here is a Sevres Flambe Glaze Dore Bronze Charger adorned in Turquoise. French, circa 1910.

Attachments

• T 000.jpg
    T 000.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 3
  • T 012.jpg
    T 012.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 1
  • T 018.jpg
    T 018.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 5
hey Rick

got your pm as well... my story is the opposite of yours, I was the youngest of 7 children from a very blue collar family. We were not poor, but certainly of modest means. I was with my mother one day at age 9, and we passed a flea market that my mom wanted to stop at for some fabric to reupholster some pillows. While there I pointed out a sculpture that was identical to one we had in our living and asked my mom how much she paid. She replied that she thought she had paid about 80 bucks, and I replied that this one was a quarter -and I was off to the races... I have been buying and selling for 40 years, and I use my knowledge acquired through the years to finance the things that I keep.
your treasures are both astounding and beautiful, you have an eye for rare beauty, im very impressed!
I love the story of your life as to how you have become accustomed to the finer things in life!
I just got a new matisse yesterday, a lot easier to acquire than the Rembrandt, I am waiting for the matisse and will be posting it here very soon! stay in touch guy.

Hi neon knight, I love your collection. You have some very beautiful and unique pieces. The clock is fascinating. Thanks for sharing.

Back