Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Egypt's military is not doing enough to negotiate with pro- and anti-Morsi demonstrators, leaving the country at risk of slipping into civil war.

At least 40 people were killed today in clashes outside a military building in Cairo where supporters of the former president were holding a sit-in.

Do you think Egypt may become like Syria with the army fighting "rebels"?

article-2358126-1AB655C8000005DC-380_634x423.jpg

Out in force: Egyptian Republican guards take up positions in front of a barricade during clashes with members of the Muslim Brotherhood near rabaa aldwya in Cairo

article-2358126-1AB5E5AA000005DC-761_634x424.jpg

Evasive action: People run for cover as security forces fire tear gas after shooting to disperse Islamist supporters of ousted president Mohamed Morsi outside the Republican Guard HQ in Cairo

article-2358126-1AB5DBE6000005DC-625_634x435.jpg

Carnage: An Egyptian health ministry official said initial reports indicated at least 300 were wounded

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...led-300-injured-trying-storm-military-HQ.html

Aye could become another Syria but the Army is very strong and spent decades keeping crazy Muslims under control After a break of one year they can do it again

Aye could become another Syria but the Army is very strong and spent decades keeping crazy Muslims under control After a break of one year they can do it again

Astute observation, mate.

But there again ... consider Syria. They had and still have a strong military and look what bedlam is going down there!!
:confused::confused::confused:

More wars the West should stay out of - without doing myself out of a job :) let them kill each other Diffrrence is in Syria only Assads tribe support him and some minorities afraid of crazy Muslims In Egypt I read the Army has more support and is more popular except with the Muslim Bros
Perhaps you need your Army in Chicago to stop the blacks turning it into Liberia ?

More wars the West should stay out of - without doing myself out of a job :) let them kill each other Diffrrence is in Syria only Assads tribe support him and some minorities afraid of crazy Muslims In Egypt I read the Army has more support and is more popular except with the Muslim Bros
Perhaps you need your Army in Chicago to stop the blacks turning it into Liberia ?

We need yous prime soldier mates here IN Chicago to quell
ALL of this utter rampant rage!
LOOK at this, mate:

Just now finished,
the Fourth of July holiday
weekend here in Chicago
resulted in a stunning
72 shootings
leaving 12 dead
and now raising
Chicago's homocides to
200 so far this year!!

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/08/chicago-sees-stunning-72-shootings-over-fourth-of-july-weekend/

I think we should petition
The Queen

to send yous well-trained Scottish soldier mates
right here to Chicago NOW to clean this MESS UP !!!

What say yous, my stellar soldier mate?

Last edited:
Aye we could sort them outbid allowed - they might laugh at our kilts until they see a wall of hot lead aimed at their chests coming their way :)
In 1981 Mgt Thatcher sent the Paras ( Parachute Regiment. ) into South London to deal with Jamaican Drug gangs - Yardies after the police lost control and the blacks had beheaded a cop in N London too.

Aye we could sort them outbid allowed - they might laugh at our kilts until they see a wall of hot lead aimed at their chests coming their way :)
In 1981 Mgt Thatcher sent the Paras ( Parachute Regiment. ) into South London to deal with Jamaican Drug gangs - Yardies after the police lost control and the blacks had beheaded a cop in N London too.

Whoa, mate!! Take a look at this ... their are now calls to have the MILITARY take over the mean and nasty streets of Chicago being the National Guard:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...ts-politician-to-call-for-national-guard?lite

Here we also go now into another weekend (today being Friday, July 12th) soooo who knows how many will be SHOT and KILLED this weekend here!
:skull: :skull: :skull:

Last weekend 74 were SHOT and 12 KILLED and there is a whole lot more of a long and hot summer left here in Chicago.

:whoaaah::whoaaah::whoaaah:

AH Larry what a situation, yeah something should be done......!!!!
I think we have an idea about it....!

I am for the western government doing everything they can to help Egypt control the Islam militants.

Libya is next door to Egypt and is slowly becoming a stable country, net door to Libya is Tunisia, which is also becoming a stable nation and to complicate things further Egypt is also next door to Israel.

It is very important to continue to add stability to Northern Africa, as it gives the militant Islam less room to maneuver.

Also Northern Africa is only a straight/ocean away from southern europe.

On a personal note, I have a huge respect for ancient egyptian culture, hence another reason for me supporting western help with Egypt.

Back