In future videos how would YOU like to see him killed?[/B]

I think you should do more realistic scenes. Like ThrillerMakers did in "No More Talk" or "On Saturday". The acting of the strangulations was really cool ; red flushing faces, protruding tongue (and not dog pantings), convulsions, etc...
You have such great models, it's a pity their death is too much overplayed.

Massage him while he sitting on a chair. Massage the neck and chest. Then slowly unbutton the shirt one by one. Hands slowly caress and massage the neck and adam apple while Jake enjoyed it. After enjoy playing and massaging Jake's adam apple the strangler squeeze windpipe until he become limp and lifeless.

Todd...can Bestdeath add paypal as alternative. I always bought my favourite clips there until the website started to block my credit cards. Not sure why as I never experience any setback with other website with my credit card. By the way, the forms to fill was kinda tedious, each time I need to pay by using credit card. I do hope your side will consider the alternative payment methods as not many willing to reveal their credit cards number and the fuss to fill in the online forms. Hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:
Paypal is not an option because they forbid transactions from BestDeaths.
Our credit card processor banned orders from Malaysia because there was excessive fraudulent orders coming from that country.

I would love to see Jake, killed wearing his tight jeans and t-shirt. I would like to see them shot and then finished off by stabbing him. But don't end the scene just yet. Let's see the dead body on the floor face down, then turned around. Then the killer would give the body a nice rub down.

Jake has HOT feet. Would be hot to see them displayed after the snuff. Probably be easy to do a fake feet in a jar scene or something like that.

I really want to watch him enter the gas chamber, be tied down and watch as the acid swooshes into the bowl under his chair - close up of his facila expressions as he hears that through his first whiff of gas to his drooling head, chin against his chest.

of course with all the gasping, choking, and whatever other reaction he has to the toxic cloud as he has to breath the fumes till he is dead.

electrode on each ankle, then the first cycle being 30 seconds 100 volts 30 seconds 50 volts, each time he proves alive five minutes after a cycle he gets the high voltage upped by 100 and the low by 50 till he dies. between that let him scream beg, gasp and suffer.

Jake is one of the hottest guy you have on the site . waiting to see him in the football gear. I am wonder when we are going to see more of the after death scenes. alot of us like to see them fondled and strip after death and you said we would see more of that but all the new stuff is just the same kills then end of shows. i bet you could make alot of money doing multipart movies where we can see the before and after of the scene.

Back